I liked the wrought iron carriage design, and really liked the Mickey Ears molding shape on the ceiling in the other themed room.  I couldn't tell, but I wonder if those were lights on the wall between Cinderella and the fairy godmother or just some sort of gem stones.  And in the master bath near the end, it looked like a TV in the mirror, or was it a reflection from another room, since I didn't see a TV screen in the bathroom?

1 minute ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Beautiful house, BUT were the walls you saw out the window part of the same house, or the neighbors? If the neighbors, geez, they are too close.

I was wondering/thinking the same thing.

Love the Disney touches - the subtle ones and the all out Cinderella room!

2 hours ago, Travisma said:

I liked the wrought iron carriage design, and really liked the Mickey Ears molding shape on the ceiling in the other themed room.  I couldn't tell, but I wonder if those were lights on the wall between Cinderella and the fairy godmother or just some sort of gem stones.  And in the master bath near the end, it looked like a TV in the mirror, or was it a reflection from another room, since I didn't see a TV screen in the bathroom?

It's a TV behind the mirror. If you look the other parts of the reflection shows the towel rod by the tub.

Looking at Google Earth the houses are huge and seem to be close enough that you could reach out to your neighbor to hand them a cup of coffee in the morning. Don't know if the link will work but this is what I was looking at.

https://www.google.com/maps/@28.397072,-81.5451281,261m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

3 hours ago, keith_h said:

It's a TV behind the mirror. If you look the other parts of the reflection shows the towel rod by the tub.

Looking at Google Earth the houses are huge and seem to be close enough that you could reach out to your neighbor to hand them a cup of coffee in the morning. Don't know if the link will work but this is what I was looking at.

https://www.google.com/maps/@28.397072,-81.5451281,261m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Thanks, I thought it was behind the mirror.  I looked at Google maps when they first started construction and saw how big they were and also noticed that they were tooo close for my comfort.

5 minutes ago, Santa ... Shannon said:

Haven't seen many 2-story houses in FL. I'd live there, but I'd probably still long for a year-round Fort site!

You could set your telescope up on the balcony and watch the schlubs at the Fort suffering in the rain  while Jeeves is serving you your mint julep and fanning you to keep you cool.

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

You could set your telescope up on the balcony and watch the schlubs at the Fort suffering in the rain  while Jeeves is serving you your mint julep and fanning you to keep you cool.

HA!  Doesn't the 3000 loop come with free Mint Juleps?  No Jeeves though...    :lol: