Helpful Campground App?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I downloaded one, called "RV Parks and Campgrounds".  It was free and see to be really helpful.  It will tell you the top 15 rv parks in the area you have pulled up on the map.  It will refresh as you zoom in/out.  It will also show you gas stations, truck stops, rest areas, walmarts, cracker barrels, etc. on the map.  don't know how much I trust the reviews, may want to do a little independent research, but that goes for just about anything.  I got it from the google play store, don't know if its available on apple. 

• 3 months later...

Currently I'm using RV Parks its free,  no adds or popups and its worked for my family for a while now.

It not only shows Parks it shows other RV hotspots, Walmart, Costco, Truck Stops, Cracker Barrel, etc etc etc....

A great advantage is it shows low clearance on the roads.  And with a 12' + fifth thats nice info to have.

• 1 year later...
On 3/1/2016 at 10:22 AM, CJHokie said:

I have not heard of or used those.  I use AllStays a lot and found it very helpful on our cross country trip.

We too use ALLSTAYS.  It's filter option also helps find those Walmarts, Sams, & Costcos that are so import to us campers.  Check it out.  It's a little pricey but worth it.

On 6/16/2016 at 7:29 PM, CoachClough said:

I downloaded RV Parky.  Seems pretty cool, apple only though.  Just like the mention above me it shows walmart, flying j's, cracker barrels as well as campgrounds.

I know the post I quoted is a year and a half old, but RV Parky is an awesome app, and it's also now available through Google Play. I've used it many times on my Samsung phone, and love it. 

1 hour ago, WrigleysWagon said:

I know the post I quoted is a year and a half old, but RV Parky is an awesome app, and it's also now available through Google Play. I've used it many times on my Samsung phone, and love it. 

Just downloaded it the other day and it looks great so far.  I like how it puts a no parking symbol on no go Wal-Mart's and such.