Are you looney and like to go on peak days? Here are some tips for you!

I love to go to Disney during the New Year's Holiday season.  However, I am not a fan of the high crowd level.  Usually, I try to stay away from the parks and hop in and out of the parks as much as possible and ride a few things here and there.  I stumbled across this article today from DisneyDining.com that offered some pointers on how to cope with the peak days for those who would want to brave the crowds.  Enjoy!

Also, do you have some other pointers other than what was listed?  If so, please offer up your suggestions here!

DSC_0074.jpg

Top Ten Tips for Peak Days

http://www.disneydining.com/top-ten-tips-peak-days/

IF I were to be there on a peak day, would probably just havep my 3 FP+, do those and done, wander some, and go eat.

But then, that's what we would do on any day. For the type of park visiting we do, we never stay all day in the park.

I actually LIKE FP+, as over a longer trip, we can spread out our attractions, spend a few hours in the parks, ride our favorites, and get out again.

We do the same and take advantage of late magic hours.

We did go to HS on Christmas day this year (I'm not sure if that's considered a peak day or not). It actually wasn't that bad we had fast passes for RRC, I think 10 and 20 minute waits for chuwbacha and Darth Vader, walked on the Great Movie Ride and no waits for photo pass photographers down the main drag. It was in the evening after sunset though, not sure if that makes a difference.

We did avoid MK most of the week other than 2 nights that were magic hours.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We are Silver Passholders, so we don't go during the hottest times, (except last year it was hot until the end of December), and supposedly less crowded.

I usually have an insulated backpack with insulated stainless steel water bottles, snacks, fruits, and even sandwiches. Along with sun screen, ponchos, band-aids, hats, etc.

We try to go early then leave, or head over later after dinner time.

Even not going at peak times it can be mobbed.

• 3 months later...

Eat during non-standard hours. A few years ago at Easter they even were giving out %off Quick Service coupons if you ate lunch between like 11-12 and dinner 3-4 or something like that. Added bonus was that those weren't busy times so we got our food a lot quicker and were able to find a table.