Do you have boys? Need suggestions to keep them happy at Disney?

Disney notoriously has a stigma of having more things to do for girls than boys.  It was nice to run across this article today from DisneyDining.com from this mom (who has all boys) outlining her top 10 things to do with boys at Disney.  Do you have other ideas that are cool to do with boys?  List them here to share with all Fiends!

Photo courtesy of DisneyDining.com

Lego-Dragon.jpg

Top 10 Things Boys Love at Walt Disney World

http://www.disneydining.com/top-10-things-boys-love-walt-disney-world/

15 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

They don't run the Coyboy shootout near as much. Only about 1 in four sets of cars.

The last time I rode the ride, we asked a CM if we could ride for that show and they made sure we did.  So, if you want to, just ask!

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think I knew there was anything but the gangster one.

Is my understanding they only run both sides when it's busy enough. When you enter the pre-show room where the movie plays, ask the CM before getting in the winding queue. If they're running it they'll put you in the right line.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• 10 months later...

I thought I would revive this thread. :-) 

When we were there last month, two of our grandsons were there at the same time. They are 7 and 4. Their favorite thing to do was ride the monorail around. Second favorite thing was swimming in the hotel pool - go figure, they have a pool at home! They also really enjoyed the Lego Store in Disney Springs and the hotel arcade. 

The only rides they really liked enough to do again were Peter Pan and Buzz Lightyear. (they didn't go to HS so didn't try Toy Story)

Basically, their parents don't even need to buy park tickets! I know they would love the Fort because they both love camping. They would love to ride their bikes on paved loops. We only live on dirt/sand here. And I know they would love Chip 'n' Dale's campfire.