Place to stop and park trailer to see beach

I'm assuming you'll be getting off 95 onto 4, but if you continue down 95 there are several beach parking lots as well as a walmart and several large shopping areas that are right across A1A from the beach between Cape Canaveral and Indialantic. You can take 192 out of Indialantic right into WDW. There is a fairly large beach parking lot right at 192 and A1A. May be to far out of the way though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not sure what the policy is for trailers but you can drive your car/truck right on the beach at Daytona.  You can get on from A1A at one end, spend a couple of hours going to the other end and then continue your journey.

Or, leave the trailer and hop out on the beach. There's always something going on along the beach road and you can park along the way, stopping to get something to eat and drink, get out a beach chair and relax for a little while.

On busy days it's crazy but still fun, on quiet days it's a beautiful drive and something you can't do most everywhere else   8)

http://www.daytonabeach.com/things-to-do/the-beach/driving/

We always come down 95 and visit Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach before we head over to Disney.  We really do not enjoy I4.  We like to go 192 over to the Fort.  If you want to actually camp at Jetty Park, make sure you reserve in advance.  If you want to just drive over to check things out, you do have to pay to get in for a bit.  

We overnighted at Hanna Park in Jacksonville before. Not sure what time of year you are going, but we stopped on the way back from spring break, so March-ish, and there was plenty of parking in the beach lots. 

I will say a) you do have to go a bit off 95 and there was construction with traffic then, so not ideal to hop on/hop off and 2) not the prettiest beach (to be fair, that was after a week at Destin, so we might have been a little spoiled.)  

Probably not the best, but an option.