Memphis,TN to the Fort over night stop somewhere in AL

Not sure if you can make Eufala on the way, but we overnighted at Lakepoint(e?) State Park, that ended up being a great stop.  We called ahead and they gave us the gate code since we weren't going to make it before closing. I think C loop is the full h/u, all pull throughs. We just found an empty one. They told me to come pay the next morning in the marina store. That was a bit of a mess because there was one guy doing campground stuff and he was slow. I wanted to just pay and leave, but they needed all my info for their system (address, email, phone, etc) when we were on our way out. 

Awesome... I will look into that! Never thought about going that direction. We have always gone down through Dothan to WDW and this is my first time pulling a TT. I was just not sure of a good place to over night at. I also did not want to get in all that Atlanta traffic with the TT.

Thanks CJ

That park has a lot of fishing tournaments. I just checked their website for our upcoming trip to Destin from Charlotte, NC, and the price is more than double when we stayed there last year.  Looks like there is a big bass tournament then.  So, definitely check their calendar of events. 

BTW, C loop (called Clark) is just water & electric, and D loop (Deer or Deerpark or something) is the full h/u.  

We are looking for an alternate route this year as we do not want to take our MH through ATL again after last year!

Oh, and welcome!