If its the nylon type plug, one of the sockets on a standard 4-way lug wrench should fit, ask your neighbors if they have a tire lug wrench to try.

Be very careful when taking it out as the nylon/plastic gets brittle over time and will break off, causing a bigger problem (yes, I did that..LOL )

If the plug comes out OK, try some plumbers tape on it and see if that works better.

Any camping supply store or RV dealer should have replacement plugs if needed.  Good Luck.

12 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

I had an amazing  experience with the car care center in the MK parking lot on our last trip.   I'd be willing to bed you could  get someone to come out from there and tighten it for you.  Worth a shot, ask for Corey if you can. 

Is that still there?  Wait... maybe it's there, just not under AAA anymore??  Can't remember...

Yes, I just used it 2 weeks ago.  They are now called Action Gator tire-- or something close to that.  They mounted a tire for me for free, with a smile, after I had been waiting in Wal-Mart hell for an hour.  They also have trailer tires there, on hand.  Excellent service from them that day. 

12 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Still there just dropped AAA from the naming/affiliation

Gotcha

8 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

Yes, I just used it 2 weeks ago.  They are now called Action Gator tire-- or something close to that.  They mounted a tire for me for free, with a smile, after I had been waiting in Wal-Mart hell for an hour.  They also have trailer tires there, on hand.  Excellent service from them that day. 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...