Let me just underline what Carol said, "the roads are narrow" is an understatement. This is not a big-rig friendly CG! We arrived after the office closed so we had no warning. So we set out to find an available site in our 40' DP with TandemTow and Prius in tow (@60' total length). Our first clue we were in the wrong place was all the rather mature, low-hanging branches... these things were hitting us pretty good, but they looked healthy, not beat to hell. Hey Dummy, that means other big rigs have not been through here, not much anyhow. We pressed on, and the trees got denser and the road got narrower, and then we came to the uphill hairpin turn after a narrow stone bridge with trees right up to the road! It was a very harrowing maneuver, with a couple of inches to spare in three pinch points simultaneously, but we made it through and spent the night at a Cracker Barrel, instead!

Even just driving my truck back late this evening, I was a little leary of the narrow roads. Now there are some pullthroughs near the entrance of the campground, but nowhere near the lake. BUT, you have to navigate some roads to exit, as it is a big loop with many branches. They have placed sites along the many inlets of the lake.