New looks for Mickey and Minnie ?

13 hours ago, Beckers said:

Mickey and Minnie at  Shanghai Disney are getting a face life and rumor is all M&M at all parks will be updated.

i find the new look kind of creepy.

https://salonmickey.wordpress.com/2016/04/17/new-look-mickey-and-minnie-mouse-debut-at-shanghai-disneyland-resort/

Creepy as in scary, creepy - yuk. 

Not sure about the science and marketing involved in these changes but the clothes are a complete make over.  Minnie looses the polka dots and Mickey is no longer the Master of Ceremonys. In a politically correct world he is no longer the undisputed leader and appears more equal with Minnie. Don't know what to make of Minnie's dress however. Minnie looses the blue high lights around her eyes which makes her have more in common with the majority of the world which is brown eyed.  Or it could be just something innocuous and we just see conspiracies in everything now.  But that's just me, I could be wrong. 

• 2 weeks later...

Aren't they supposed to be getting changes since the characters are supposed to be able to talk soon. I known in certain instances Mickey now can but I thought I read they had got the cost down so they was tricking down to the meet and great characters. The next phase of the magic band features is going to support this. Talk about creepy, walking up and Mickey already knows your name. I guess it makes sense since he already knows your credit card number......