"Flashing, Lap Dances, Balls and a Woody what you missed at WWW 2016"

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, I have an awesome story to tell from dinner. We were talking to the lady at the bar next to us. We were talking about the Fort and our campers. I mentioned I had a T@B teardrop. She said "I love t

Maybe so, but the last time I went into a Starbucks and ordered a Tall Blonde, I ended up sleeping on the sofa for a week.  

Sarah should have gotten her photo in front of this creature, they have the same taste in jewelry  

You had pizza at the Boardwalk.  Mo and Nicole went to the Wave.  

Marty, Sarah, Jen and Carol had pizza. I walked over to the bakery and ordered a Foccacia bread tomato mozzarella sandwich. Sorry I forgot to get a picture, but it was delicious.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The plan for Sunday evening was to head to DHS and watch the fireworks from outside the gates and then head to the Boardwalk to check it out.

I couldn't hear much of the music from outside the gates. I much preferred watching the Symphony in the Stars inside the park. The music really makes the show spectacular.

1a9b0c4175432b7e0fc0b1d7035f941f.jpg78450db2e21138d767698d0747921bd5.jpg3cdc4bd1da1ac37402e3d848c1067488.jpga0c48fa47551d34f4200466e1e581608.jpg4732e55eb1b99a803931122a8c97f20a.jpg0aa7c728e169dee6ebe4aafdb1bfb8c8.jpgdcae8e9abbcf52989d602e7430d5ce4d.jpgb151fd14e0da1c92044bbe1b6978849b.jpge259edda4a2c05191362f2ffd45333de.jpg5138cada22d1b1eee8bfee677b6b2167.jpg2944fff7fa54f8fb17cd16a001d465d5.jpgf958efde83bcb5cc14647643ecead7ed.jpg

I think I wS getting extremely tired at this point. We went to the Boardwalk, but most places were for 21 and over. Sarah doesn't turn 21 until August. Instead, we got the dinners mentioned. The pizza was okay. I had read of entertainers performing on the Boardwalk, but all that was gone by the time we got there. :/

The next morning was breaking down the campsites and tearful goodbyes. :(

Before Sarah and I hit the road, we went to breakfast at Trail's End with Gretchen and Bill.

eea6b7aae11c99864046b67cb16b45cc.jpg

The ride home? I'll let Mo share about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, bdm said:

If one wanted to purchase this with out having to fly to disney how would one do that?  I dont see it listed on the online store?  Assistance plz

20 hours ago, bdm said:

If one wanted to purchase this with out having to fly to disney how would one do that?  I dont see it listed on the online store?  Assistance plz

You need to download the Shop Disney Parks app to your smartphone or similar device.  Once you have that, you can do a search for "haunted Mansion" to find the print.  It is $39.95 + shipping.

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2016 at 4:36 PM, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

Hey it was my first time swimming at the Fort too.

I have been searching all over for that drink we got before going to Raglan Road. It is not sold anywhere around here. We should probably go back and have another one.

I agree.  We need to go back and have another of those.  They were delicious!!!

• 5 months later...
On 5/12/2016 at 5:02 PM, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

That purple thing around my neck is a cooling towel.  Let me just say that it saved my melty behind the entire time and I honestly don't think I'd have managed without it 

We started out into World Showcase counter clockwise. Because it was high noon-ish and H-O-T, we started with Dragonberry Coolers.

We two northern girls agreed that it was just too darned hot for a lot of the heavier dishes,

...all the way around to the American pavilion, where we both decided it was not too hot for barbecue.

It was our first full day in FL and the heat was taking it's toll.  Just that sunny stretch between the Coolpost and China was brutal. So we decided we needed a break from the heat and where better to get one that La Cava del Tequila!  ;)

Can I just say air conditioning is awesome!  :)

This post had me cracking up with all the references to the "heat" in MAY, especially last year. :lol:

The only place it would have been warm is in Animal Kingdom. 

We didn't even have too much of a summer last year. We camped all year, even though we usually skip a couple months when it's hot. In May we were still running the heat at night. 

Anyway, aside from being amused by anyone thinking it was hot, it looks like you all had a great time! I enjoyed the trip report very much. 

11 hours ago, Roberta said:

This post had me cracking up with all the references to the "heat" in MAY, especially last year. :lol:

The only place it would have been warm is in Animal Kingdom. 

We didn't even have too much of a summer last year. We camped all year, even though we usually skip a couple months when it's hot. In May we were still running the heat at night. 

Anyway, aside from being amused by anyone thinking it was hot, it looks like you all had a great time! I enjoyed the trip report very much. 

We have lived in FL since 1978, and last year the heat was brutal.  It stayed warm all winter, jumped right to hot in the spring and by summer was scorching.  Along with the temps was the110% humidity all day and most of the nights!

It was either global warming or old age not being able to cope any longer!

5 hours ago, Travisma said:

We have lived in FL since 1978, and last year the heat was brutal.  It stayed warm all winter, jumped right to hot in the spring and by summer was scorching.  Along with the temps was the110% humidity all day and most of the nights!

It was either global warming or old age not being able to cope any longer!

:huh: We live in northern FL (Lake City) and tent camped all summer last year. We even had to run out to Walmart to buy a space heater when we were at Fort Clinch in June. I had spent the previous night in the van with the heat cranked up to 90. 

Also, our electric bill ran quite low all summer. It has been $100 higher from all the a/c usage in previous summers. 

Interesting how we have completely different perspectives. We do live in the boonies, no where near town, so it tends to be cooler here. Also, the majority of our camping it at the beach. We don't do Disney at all in the summer. 

2 hours ago, Roberta said:

:huh: We live in northern FL (Lake City) and tent camped all summer last year. We even had to run out to Walmart to buy a space heater when we were at Fort Clinch in June. I had spent the previous night in the van with the heat cranked up to 90. 

Also, our electric bill ran quite low all summer. It has been $100 higher from all the a/c usage in previous summers. 

Interesting how we have completely different perspectives. We do live in the boonies, no where near town, so it tends to be cooler here. Also, the majority of our camping it at the beach. We don't do Disney at all in the summer. 

We are in Tampa, so maybe those miles south of you make a difference!