"Flashing, Lap Dances, Balls and a Woody what you missed at WWW 2016"

As Jen stated in the Yellow Flies thread WWW 2016 is in the books. Some of the womenz trip home took a bit longer than expected due to weather and traffic accidents.  Thankfully it was not the womenz involved in the accidents and everyone is home safe. 

Stayed tuned for more. ...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, I have an awesome story to tell from dinner. We were talking to the lady at the bar next to us. We were talking about the Fort and our campers. I mentioned I had a T@B teardrop. She said "I love t

Maybe so, but the last time I went into a Starbucks and ordered a Tall Blonde, I ended up sleeping on the sofa for a week.  

Sarah should have gotten her photo in front of this creature, they have the same taste in jewelry  

Be happy we checked out Monday morning, because Monday evening we had a major thunder and lightning storm with wind and  many inches of rain in this area. 

Woke at 5am today, thanks to the alarm cat, and heard thunder and rain.  That lasted for several hours and is still cloudy outside.  However the temp has cooled very nicely.

Our <20 hour ride took 28.  We made it safely, thank goodness, but yeesh!!

Oh and Gretchen, while the back of our car looked like something had blown up in it by the time we got home, 3 of the 5 tomatoes made it intact! 

The other 2 will become sauce.  LOL

It's going to take me a while to get caught up, but I'll check back here and pipe in when I can.  :)

It took us much shorter to get back than it did to get down there.  We took the grand tour of North Florida, Western Way, Clermont, Haines City, the Front of Magic Kingdom, Target and Walmart before we got down to the Fort. 

But we did see Woody and Yvonne is now the master of SWEATTY BALLS!

My trip home was not as long as Mo and Nicole's but I bet I cried more. I could not see clearly to drive due to rain and darkness, which we got caught in thanks to delays caused by construction and accidents. I ended up driving back roads for part of the trip and was seeing things and forgetting where I was and who I was with for the last few hours. 

But WWW 2016 was worth it all!!!

7 hours ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

Be happy we checked out Monday morning, because Monday evening we had a major thunder and lightning storm with wind and  many inches of rain in this area. 

Woke at 5am today, thanks to the alarm cat, and heard thunder and rain.  That lasted for several hours and is still cloudy outside.  However the temp has cooled very nicely.

So was your cat alarming you of the storm or that it was time to eat?  My cat turns into slinky cat and hides in the closet when it storms.

41 minutes ago, Ivy said:

So was your cat alarming you of the storm or that it was time to eat?  My cat turns into slinky cat and hides in the closet when it storms.

Nope she is an early riser anyway, doesn't mind storms either.  Just, she was awake and wanted company and water put on the shower door track.  Crazy cat.

This report is going to be a collaborative one from all the Wild Womenz. We apologize in advance for any delays you might experience. Recuperating from WWW takes time you know.

The planning for this trip began I believe shortly after last year's WWW. I was not able to fully commit to going until a few days before. Some of the womenz arrived a couple days early. So it is probably best to let them start the report there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, AuburnJen said:

It took us much shorter to get back than it did to get down there.  We took the grand tour of North Florida, Western Way, Clermont, Haines City, the Front of Magic Kingdom, Target and Walmart before we got down to the Fort. 

But we did see Woody and Yvonne is now the master of SWEATTY BALLS!

:blink:

tumblr_ngssl4Doox1r9a32bo1_1280.jpg