Anyone by chance put together a spreadsheet of loop data. I started working on one and before I get too far, wanted to see if anyone has already done it. I am listing Site No., Width, Depth, Side (Lt or Rt), Backin Difficulty (Very Hard, Difficult, Average, etc.), Comments (bus. restrooms, shade, etc.)

There is an App called Sites at the Fort that has a lot of that data along with pictures of almost every site empty. Available on both Android and Apple. There are also threads bookmarked on the info pages with sites close to comfort station. Sites close to bus stop are generally the first couple sites in the loop and/or the last couple sites in the loop.

• 11 months later...
On 2016-05-14 at 3:23 PM, mouseketab.....Carol said:

There is an App called Sites at the Fort that has a lot of that data along with pictures of almost every site empty. Available on both Android and Apple. There are also threads bookmarked on the info pages with sites close to comfort station. Sites close to bus stop are generally the first couple sites in the loop and/or the last couple sites in the loop.

Just curious who administers the app Sites at the Fort and are there any plans to update it to include the remaining loops? Nice app though.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...