malabarbob

Loop Spreadsheet Data

Anyone by chance put together a spreadsheet of loop data. I started working on one and before I get too far, wanted to see if anyone has already done it. I am listing Site No., Width, Depth, Side (Lt or Rt), Backin Difficulty (Very Hard, Difficult, Average, etc.), Comments (bus. restrooms, shade, etc.)

There is an App called Sites at the Fort that has a lot of that data along with pictures of almost every site empty. Available on both Android and Apple. There are also threads bookmarked on the info pages with sites close to comfort station. Sites close to bus stop are generally the first couple sites in the loop and/or the last couple sites in the loop.

On 2016-05-14 at 3:23 PM, mouseketab.....Carol said:

There is an App called Sites at the Fort that has a lot of that data along with pictures of almost every site empty. Available on both Android and Apple. There are also threads bookmarked on the info pages with sites close to comfort station. Sites close to bus stop are generally the first couple sites in the loop and/or the last couple sites in the loop.

Just curious who administers the app Sites at the Fort and are there any plans to update it to include the remaining loops? Nice app though.

Our friendly site owners administer the app, and yes, they are working on an update. All of the empty site pictures are taken by volunteers as they have time on vacation, and can find sites when empty.

Quick question, the app does state length of site. Do we know if that includes shell and pavement or pavement only for preferred sites?

Just trying to find one that will fit a tent and 5th wheel.

Thanks

4 hours ago, Mich1073 said:

Quick question, the app does state length of site. Do we know if that includes shell and pavement or pavement only for preferred sites?

I thought I had read that it was for the paved portion only and did NOT include the shell area.