• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Umm, where I live you've just described the menu at a family reunion. 

You get a seat for a 30 minute excursion plus free ice cream and a bottle of water for only $299. Only $399 for Paddling with the Pyrotechnics which includes a fireworks viewing dessert party.  

With all this mystery meat and sewer hose talk, I couldn't remember what this thread was actually started about.  So I scrolled back.  It was about a canoe.   LOL.   We've gone off the rails

Posted Images

W

7 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Earlier in this thread, I busted some guys' chops for having an illegal firepit.

At least that guy had a firepit:

fw%20ground%20fire_zpsdrkrryr5.jpg

TCD

At least they dug a little trench around it, although since it looks like it's on the Coquina pad I'm not sure how necessary that was. Those look like duraflame logs, unless they've changed something you aren't supposed to cook over them. 

10 hours ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

W

At least they dug a little trench around it, although since it looks like it's on the Coquina pad I'm not sure how necessary that was. Those look like duraflame logs, unless they've changed something you aren't supposed to cook over them. 

I think you're right about Duraflame logs- they are toxic.

This is one of those Darwin things.

TCD

• 2 months later...
On 10/24/2016 at 2:34 PM, Katman1356...Jason said:

Another reason to wipe the table unrelated to dogs is birds, squirrels, and lizards. 

Yeah, I don't use a picnic table at any campground without a tablecloth.

Edit: wish I could just delete this. I need to pay attention to where I'm reading in the thread and any replies after before I jump in.

12 hours ago, Tow Mater said:

Here is a picture of the FWRR Poster I had framed last week, Tri-Circle-D posted pictures that the frame shop put on instagram

Hope you like it......

FWRR Poster-1 50%.jpg 

It looks great, what's the little plaque at the top and is the round emblem at the bottom printed on the glass?

WBI

The badge on the top is from the water tower (slide) at the pool, I liked it more than the "Drumhead" for  the FWRR. 

FWRR Poster-4.jpg

I also have an original crossing lantern from 1974, I am looking for a picture of a crossing with the lantern, the lantern actually

still has the clear 65 Watt bulb in it.

TCD

I have asked about the poster being original or copy, I don't know....it is printed on almost a cloth feeling paper....colors are very bright. I have had it for quite a few years covered with cardboard until I could get the spikes for the framing....not an easy task....many...many stickers !!!!!!, my wife just laughed at  an old man (68) doing a low crawl like he was in 20 years old. I wanted the spike to be the real deal....they are

9 minutes ago, Tow Mater said:

TCD

I have asked about the poster being original or copy, I don't know....it is printed on almost a cloth feeling paper....colors are very bright. I have had it for quite a few years covered with cardboard until I could get the spikes for the framing....not an easy task....many...many stickers !!!!!!, my wife just laughed at  an old man (68) doing a low crawl like he was in 20 years old. I wanted the spike to be the real deal....they are

I know exactly about the stickers you're talking about! There's also a lot of bugs and snakes out there in those woods.

I could tell from looking at those spikes that they were authentic.

You are very lucky to have that poster, and you and the frame shop did a great job with that display.

TCD

• 3 weeks later...