Tri-Circle-D

Has Anyone Seen This?

131 posts in this topic

W

7 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Earlier in this thread, I busted some guys' chops for having an illegal firepit.

At least that guy had a firepit:

fw%20ground%20fire_zpsdrkrryr5.jpg

TCD

At least they dug a little trench around it, although since it looks like it's on the Coquina pad I'm not sure how necessary that was. Those look like duraflame logs, unless they've changed something you aren't supposed to cook over them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

W

At least they dug a little trench around it, although since it looks like it's on the Coquina pad I'm not sure how necessary that was. Those look like duraflame logs, unless they've changed something you aren't supposed to cook over them. 

I think you're right about Duraflame logs- they are toxic.

This is one of those Darwin things.

TCD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I think you're right about Duraflame logs- they are toxic.

This is one of those Darwin things.

TCD

Whats a little arsenic and cyanide coating among friends :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Travisma said:

Whats a little arsenic and cyanide coating among friends :P

As long as there's a cup of dioxin to go with it I'm cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now