42 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Just in case you missed it- click on the picture- it's actually three videos.

I'm pretty sure I camped next to this group the last time I was on the 2000 loop.

305 baby.

TCD

They or similar groups were in 1500 last 4th of July.  Looks like the same sites.  Guess that's why we didn't get any of the ones we requested.  Then all their friends came in all weekend off of the buses loaded down with coolers and swimming gear.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Umm, where I live you've just described the menu at a family reunion. 

You get a seat for a 30 minute excursion plus free ice cream and a bottle of water for only $299. Only $399 for Paddling with the Pyrotechnics which includes a fireworks viewing dessert party.  

With all this mystery meat and sewer hose talk, I couldn't remember what this thread was actually started about.  So I scrolled back.  It was about a canoe.   LOL.   We've gone off the rails

Posted Images

15 hours ago, keith_h said:

This is why they need to have an improved group camping area. This would allow Disney to make their money and not disturb the regular everyday camper. For those days when  no group is scheduled they could open the area to first come first serve short term stays and make even more money.

Exactly.  This is the heart of the matter.

At some point, someone somewhere decided it was Ok to sell family campsites to large groups of unrelated people. Then someone somewhere decided that those same groups would be exempt from the rules even though they would be disturbing those around them that also paid top dollar to be at the Fort....

19 hours ago, keith_h said:

This is why they need to have an improved group camping area. This would allow Disney to make their money and not disturb the regular everyday camper. For those days when  no group is scheduled they could open the area to first come first serve short term stays and make even more money.

We can only hope and pray for this.  But please, nobody hold their breath.

2 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Just thought it was cool and I thought there might be some Volkswagen van out there. 

Is no one else having trouble uploading photo bucket pictures to this form?no one else having trouble uploading photo bucket pictures to this form?

28 minutes ago, keith_h said:

Not working. Must be something to do with the PNG file type as my JPEG worked ok. This is one for the tech support folks as I can't look around to see what changed.

Thanks. 

Its a really cool picture of a Volkswagen bus that's been converted to a RV. 

Maybe someone smarter than me could go to my Facebook page and post the pictures here. 

Dont even post wjatbuour thinking DIT. Lol.