Where's all the Disney Channel Fans?

Disney Channel's DCOM Marathon Kicks Off TODAY!

Today's the day, DCOM fans.

Disney Channel's massive marathon of your favorite Disney Channel Original Movies has officially begun, meaning it's time to call in sick, clear your DVR, batten down the hatches, and settle in for a month of magic, mayhem, and kids getting into and out of impossible scrapes. 

Who’s ready to have the best weekend ever with the Disney Channel Original Movie Marathon?

All your favorite DCOMs will be airing throughout Memorial Day weekend including High School Musical, Lemonade Mouth, Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior, Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie, Bad Hair Day, Teen Beach Movie, Descendants and more!

This is all to celebrate their 100th DCOM — Adventures in Babysitting, which will premiere later this summer.

4 hours ago, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

They'd have to go back 20+ years to find my favorite Disney movies.  I tried to watch today ... just couldn't get into what they were showing.

These are only Disney Channel Movies.  And they are supposed to go in chronological order.  When I saw the blurb about it the other day, I thought it said it was going to be all the Disney movies.