4 hours ago, flzman89 said:

Immediately following the fireworks the fort rangers moved across the beach telling everyone the beach is now closed and we would have to leave.

Ah... that makes sense to me.  It's probably not such a big deal to get a couple of rangers out there for the short time the fireworks are going on to keep an eye on people, and then close the beach down for the night.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These aren't gator protective fences, these are anti-liability barriers. Disney is showing that they are protecting their guests by blocking access to the water and placing signs warning of dange

Oh, people will go past them, somehow get injured, and go after Disney. These are the same entitled people that don't wait in merge lanes, block aisles with their strollers and shopping carts, an

I am a little on the fence about this. I like that the fences are more like barriers and don't look like a eye sore, but part of me is also sad.  As a kid I swam and played in that water, as a dad I r