Jump to content

Recommended Posts

We have a  2003 Coachman Clipper Model #107 pop up and just now in need of some MISC repairs.  And we have no idea where to go for advice/instruction!   There are millions of places on the interwebs, but can someone just direct us on a trusted place to go for instructions on how we can fix the following.....

We need to replace some rotted wood where the spare tire is hanging and some rot where the exterior locks go.  We also need a new exhaust fan on the ceiling.  

TIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm another fan of YouTube.  It seems like no matter what you want to do, somebody has done it and made a video for YouTube.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ftwildernessguy said:

I'm another fan of YouTube.  It seems like no matter what you want to do, somebody has done it and made a video for YouTube.

Do you use YouTube for work too?? Hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dr. Sandra Lee has a lot of blackhead and pimple popping videos, for those who are into that sort of thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, keith_h said:

Who needs Youtube when old westerns have taught us all you need is a bottle whiskey and a pair of pliers or Bowie knife to take care of any medical emergency?

 

Correct!   Surgeries and baby deliveries were best done in the back of a moving covered wagon LOL 

And the modern DIY equivalent is that you only need a roll of duct tape and a can of WD-40.

If it moves and it's not supposed to, use the duct tape, if it doesn't move and it's supposed to, use the WD-40    :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Avatab.... Steve said:

 

Correct!   Surgeries and baby deliveries were best done in the back of a moving covered wagon LOL 

And the modern DIY equivalent is that you only need a roll of duct tape and a can of WD-40.

If it moves and it's not supposed to, use the duct tape, if it doesn't move and it's supposed to, use the WD-40    :lol:

 

 And if it still doesn't move, a 3 pound sledge hammer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2016 at 8:16 PM, Lego Lima's said:

We have a  2003 Coachman Clipper Model #107 pop up and just now in need of some MISC repairs.  And we have no idea where to go for advice/instruction!   There are millions of places on the interwebs, but can someone just direct us on a trusted place to go for instructions on how we can fix the following.....

We need to replace some rotted wood where the spare tire is hanging and some rot where the exterior locks go.  We also need a new exhaust fan on the ceiling.  

TIA

Did you get 'er done? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×