This game is a lot of fun - it's a trivia game about the outdoors. I saw it at California Adventure in the shop across from Soarin', and promptly looked it up and bought it on Amazon for 2/3 the price while I was standing in the store.

" Education Outdoors Camp Board Game is a game where both children & adults can play & learn fun facts about the great outdoors. The game is designed to grow with the player, starting at level one questions, which are primarily identification of animals. As the players increase in their knowledge about the outdoors, they grow into the higher level questions. A fun & educational game where parents & children can play against each other to get to Camp first."

https://www.amazon.com/Education-Outdoors-311314-Camp-Board/dp/B0010SSBNY/ref=pd_bxgy_21_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=7SXVY95HJ3ZQ7A8WZZP5

There is also a booster card set.

Our kids have loved playing this game and it has four levels of play for all ages on the same cards.

Anyone else have this game?

EDIT:

http://www.educationoutdoors.net/camp-boardgame/

Hey, good timing!  We were just playing this for the first time last week at our local State Park  :lol:

Our 6 year old loved it and we officially added it to our regular game bin.

And you're right, it's neat how you can choose the level of difficulty of the questions   B)

The 6 year old (he keeps telling everyone that he's SIX YEARS OLD now!  LOL) won 3 out of 4 games so I think we are bumping him up a level our next trip ;)

1 hour ago, Avatab.... Steve said:

The 6 year old (he keeps telling everyone that he's SIX YEARS OLD now!  LOL) won 3 out of 4 games so I think we are bumping him up a level our next trip ;)

Yes we have banned level 1 in our house and level 2 is going away very shortly, lol.

• 6 months later...

Wow, thanks for the tip. I'm buying this. Always looking for great games that will hold my family's interest. 

All we currently have in the camper is Yahtzee and Yahtzee Free For All, along with a Monopoly card game. I forget what that one is called, but it's a quick, fun game for those who can't deal with the time it takes to play regular monopoly. It takes about 10 to 20 minutes to play. 

At Walmart today we saw a different version of CAMP called FISHING CAMP. It looked like it was played the same way.

https://www.amazon.com/Education-Outdoors-EOFC1-Fishing-Board/dp/B007BADKHC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484619281&sr=8-1&keywords=fishing+camp+game

On January 16, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Travisma said:

LCR is fun, and quick

Love LCR.  I'm a Buffalo boy, and it is made by a Buffalo company.  Quick, easy to learn.