Be Our Guest -- Party of One?

I never, ever (in my few visits) have made dining reservations because they seem too restrictive for us. But I've decided I'd really like to eat at Be Our Guest during our trip this Fall. I couldn't make a lunch reservation for all 5 of us, so I figured we'd dump the teens and my husband I could eat there.  But no reservation for 2. So what if I go solo? Yes, seating is available for 1.

So where does one eat solo that couldn't hold 2 people?  Would I be joining another party?  

2 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

IThat sure is an odd system if they're letting you make a reservation for one and not two. There aren't any tables for one. 

Agreed.  That's weird. I'd imagine if you reserve a table for 1 they're just going to sit you alone at a table for 2. 

But speaking of BOG reservations...  I've been poking around and as of yesterday there were quite a lot of dinner reservations open (for 2 at least) over Christmas.

And yes, I snagged one.  :)

• 2 months later...

Updating my own thread with information others might find useful:  Since July I periodically checked to see if I could make a lunch reservation for 5 for 9/6 and one never turned up although a reservation for 1 was always available. I didn't bother to make it for 1 since we like to wing it and I'm never sure where exactly we'll be.  Tuesday morning I found a reservation for 2 for 12:35 and since we were definitely heading there I made it for my husband and myself, although it only said my name plus Guest.   When I checked in outside my husband wasn't even standing near me and the CM checked my Magic Band and then gave me a menu "for your entire party" and we went on through.  Stood in line for a good 10-15 minutes before ordering. We seated ourselves. There were plenty of empty tables. We sat at a table for 4 since I didn't even see a lot of tables for 2.  I was disappointed as it would have been nice to have my boys join us since they wanted to see what was inside. If I'd known how it worked, or didn't work, we could have all just proceeded in the line and no one would have said a word, I'm sure. .