I agree- it's dumb that you have to select one FP+ at a time, and after you pick your first, MDE will offer times that conflict with that one for your next choice.  It's much more time consuming than the previous version.  I guess the "improvement" is that it lets you pick just one or two FP+'s and doesn't require you to book three if you don't want three.

TCD

Wait... cannot you make changes, once you've made your selection?  In the past, I would select my three passes (for all four of us)...then go back and adjust times if necessary and (usually) one of the rides, I had to take two of us off and reassign to a different ride.

I do not like this new system...

12 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Wait... cannot you make changes, once you've made your selection?  In the past, I would select my three passes (for all four of us)...then go back and adjust times if necessary and (usually) one of the rides, I had to take two of us off and reassign to a different ride.

I do not like this new system...

Yes, you can still make changes.  Same deal, though, it will offer you times that conflict with your other FP+'s, which is a major pain if you're just checking to see what else is available.

TCD

7 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Yes, you can still make changes.  Same deal, though, it will offer you times that conflict with your other FP+'s, which is a major pain if you're just checking to see what else is available.

TCD

Honestly....while I appreciate the concept and it's nice to have them, these are a pain in the tush to make!!