I am so excited!  On Thursday the company I am affiliated with is kicking off Opening Ceremony at EPCOT.  We're having a  dessert reception and the park will be exclusive to us for 2 hours! "For the first time in forever" I will have no kids.  And might I mention I just had surgery so Test Track is not an option.  

What do you guys recommend to do from 6pm - midnight at EPCOT?

48 minutes ago, lightbikes said:

Soaring, Soaring, Soaring - and maybe the new Norway ride - if you're a Frozen fan.

:lol: I planned on Soarin' and depending on the line might venture to see the new Frozen ride in Norway.  Other than that, I didn't want to be stuck drinking margarita's alone in Mexico.

12 minutes ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

Wine tastings, margarita tastings, eat, more eating, and RIDES! I once had a chance to spend a few hours in Epcot alone, and it was great! 

I don't know how this is gonna pan out, but I am excited about having 5k vs the entire park opened.  Really hoping I can get into Frozen.  Besides that think I am planning on margarita's (as long as I am off of the pain meds by then) and desserts around the world.

I might get panned for this but Spaceship Earth. Rene and I are empty nesters, yeah, and like to take our time around the World Showcase which was hard to do when the girls were young.

My family loves Spaceship Earth. We have been known to ride it and get right back in line to ride again.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would do Character Spot.  Just getting hugs from Mickey and Minnie is so special to me.  

I also love time to wander through the shops in the World Showcase without worrying that little ones are touching everything or that teenagers are getting bored. ;) Also, chatting with the Cast Members in the countries can be interesting.

-Germany has beer and wine tasting in the crystal gift shop.

-Have a drink at the rose and crown bar in the UK.

-Enjoy a baked treat from the patisserie in France

-Sit in any of the countries and watch the entertainment with out someone pulling on your arm every 5 minutes.

-Enjoy a couple of small plates at the Spice Road Table in Morocco

-Stroll over to the boardwalk through the international gateway and check out the scenery and new AbracadaBAR

-Shop at the shoppes

36 minutes ago, shoreline99 said:

-Sit in any of the countries and watch the entertainment with out someone pulling on your arm every 5 minutes.

-Stroll over to the boardwalk through the international gateway and check out the scenery and new AbracadaBAR

-Shop at the shoppes

Perfectly put

1 hour ago, shoreline99 said:

-Shop at the shoppes

Oh, that all sounds so nice!  I am gonna enjoy this trip.  Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...