Trip planning again

Can one of the fiends give me some advice? Thinking about heading down the last week of April and first week of May 2017. Anyone able to tell me what crowds and weather are like this time of year? I saw the crowd calendar shows light crowds but I know those are estimates.

Anyone planning on being there at that time?

Thanks for the feedback Carol and TCD. After talking with my sister and brother in law, it looks like we are going to shoot for the week of thanksgiving and the week after in 2017. Went ahead and blocked those dates off because I know they fill up fast.

On a side note, I was customizing the magic bands for the trip I just booked. I am going snarky......PURPLE MAGIC BANDS ARE HERE!!!!! Not sure if anyone knew this yet. Didn't see it on the forum. But now you can get a free purple one when booking. One of the things they did take away for online booking was the ability to notate a site/look request. I am going to have to call and have that added to the notes on my reservation since it is no longer available to add online.

snarky.jpg