There's a lot of electrical work/digging going on at the corner near the 400 loop.  The electricity at the 100/200 loop comfort station was shut off yesterday morning/early afternoon, and now they have generators running non-stop to power the comfort stations for 100/200 and 400. 

Didn't take pictures.  If I get the chance I will, but as of this morning, the generators were still running. 

3 hours ago, djsamuel said:

There's a lot of electrical work/digging going on at the corner near the 400 loop.  The electricity at the 100/200 loop comfort station was shut off yesterday morning/early afternoon, and now they have generators running non-stop to power the comfort stations for 100/200 and 400. 

Didn't take pictures.  If I get the chance I will, but as of this morning, the generators were still running. 

Hmmm...that could frustrating (as a guest).  Generators are not typically too terribly quiet.  Hopefully they're able to fix things soon.

5 minutes ago, keith_h said:

Some of the commercial generators aren't too bad noise wise. Some that I've used are a lot quieter than the buses or nighttime crews I've heard going around the Fort.

That's good.  I'm sitting here thinking about those sites that are close to the 100/200 CS...a few of them are not far at all.

23 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Hmmm...that could frustrating (as a guest).  Generators are not typically too terribly quiet.  Hopefully they're able to fix things soon.

It wasn't bad. The construction is finished and the generators are off.