Hello! I've been planing our trip since earlier this year and now that we are inside 60 day online check in, I'm totally confused. We arrive October 29 with our 34+ tow behind and my father-in-law arrives with his snowbird sized MH on November 1st. I made reservations for 2 premium sites (originally we were taking our dogs, but no longer) and requested that we be side by side if possible.

Disney tells me all sites are full hookup, but I see in the forums mention of partial hookups? Are all premium sites full hookup? 

Any recommendation on a private site? Our 6yo daughter has some sensory issues (which is why we camp, she hates hotel rooms) and has meltdowns atleast once a day. It can get pretty loud and I don't want to disturb other campers. We are getting a golf cart to save her little legs for the parks so proximity to the bus isn't a concern. 

Thanks for the great website and crazy useful information!!

Welcome MRMK! The Full Hookup, Preferred, and Premium level sites are all full hookups with water, sewer, electric, cable, and wifi.  The tent/partial sites only have all the same but no sewer. 

The premium sites are going to have you in loops 400-1400. I will defer to others on a more isolated sites than others to request. To my knowledge I dont know that there are huge differences in the distance between the sites but I could be wrong.

Good Luck and I hope you all have a great time!

Welcome! Like Jason said there really isn't a huge difference in the space between sites that I can think of unless you are the in the first or last site on the loop but that would put you right next to the road. Halloween weekend is usually a pretty busy time (could be different this year the way it falls) but if it's important to be right next to each other I would focus more on requesting sites together than a specific site. I would also suggest faxing in a site request about 5 days before for each site requesting that they be next to each other.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We have a child with similar issues and find that adding their needs to the request for a site can be helpful.  We tend to ask for sites that have more "foliage" (video helps see this nicely) between them to at least give a sense of privacy, but we also stay in the partial hook up loops.  Have a wonderful time!!!