First MNSSHP of 2016

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if he has to blow on the backpack so it will work.

You can see the part of it where he already smacked it on his knee...

This will be short and sweet. By TCD TR standards, that is. No member of the TCD gang attended a Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) last year.  The TCD twins were in California,

• 1 month later...

Some parade pics from the 10/18 party...

30317397602_ffd50ace2c_b.jpg

30347655761_6cc587b54f_b.jpg

30397604376_5169f27e6a_b.jpg

Dessert party treats (holy sugar, batman!)

30434285885_8a98dccbf3_b.jpg

The toys were present and accounted for...

14729089_10207774924436501_8362315948581

And not sure if this link will work, but my brother snagged some video of the headless horseman...

Much candy was collected and a good time was had by all.  And my proud aunt moment of the night occurred when the 7yo decided at 11pm that he wanted to trek across the park just to ride Splash Mountain.  His parents were skeptical he'd make it to fireworks at 10 and we ended up leaving the park just before midnight.  :)

3 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Great photos, Mo!

And good to know that your nephew inherited those commando genes.

TCD

This was his first "trip as a big boy" (as he kept telling everyone) and there were several proud aunt moments...  He ate at least 4 Dole Whips (and he's a super picky eater); loved Carousel of Progress (recounting his favorite scenes out of the blue at breakfast the next day, asking if we could do it again and wanting to know how the song goes); and rode every monorail in service (keeping track of all the colors) and between him, mom and his Memere, managed to come home with a monorail set + Spaceship Earth and the Contemporary (which is now setup in the living room).

He also rode all the coasters that were open except Mine Train (only because we didn't have a FP and the line was too long).  But then that shouldn't come as a surprise in a kid that does this when during a bumpy plane landing...

14725466_10211426168117061_2185995088452

I foresee some aunt/nephew trips in our future.  ;)

21 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

This was his first "trip as a big boy" (as he kept telling everyone) and there were several proud aunt moments...  He ate at least 4 Dole Whips (and he's a super picky eater); loved Carousel of Progress (recounting his favorite scenes out of the blue at breakfast the next day, asking if we could do it again and wanting to know how the song goes); and rode every monorail in service (keeping track of all the colors) and between him, mom and his Memere, managed to come home with a monorail set + Spaceship Earth and the Contemporary (which is now setup in the living room).

He also rode all the coasters that were open except Mine Train (only because we didn't have a FP and the line was too long).  But then that shouldn't come as a surprise in a kid that does this when during a bumpy plane landing...

14725466_10211426168117061_2185995088452

I foresee some aunt/nephew trips in our future.  ;)

Yup, that kid is related to you, Mo.

• 2 months later...