53 minutes ago, malabarbob said:

Searched many comments on pet loops and looked at Fort Fiends great Loop site information app. Some say Pet Loops while others are not identified. Do I assume they are not pet loops?

The only ones identified as pet loops are: 600, 700, 800, 900, 1600, 1700, 1800, 1900.

Is my info correct?

Here's the link to FF site classification list, there are more pet loops.  Scroll down.

If your are planning on requesting a loop or site I would go with the ones classified as pet loops. If you're not requesting a specific loop or site don't be surprised if when you check in the put you in a loop they may not be listed as a pet loop. If it's busy and or the have loops closed for maintenance they will put pets in "non" pet loops. Just be sure you mark that you'll be traveling with a pet during online check in or when you make your reservation.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

If your are planning on requesting a loop or site I would go with the ones classified as pet loops. If you're not requesting a specific loop or site don't be surprised if when you check in the put you in a loop they may not be listed as a pet loop. If it's busy and or the have loops closed for maintenance they will put pets in "non" pet loops. Just be sure you mark that you'll be traveling with a pet during online check in or when you make your reservation.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yep, you'll want to let them know when you make your reservations.  Jason can help you with that.

Additionally, when you check in, they may ask you there as well (if you have pets).