Rivers of light coming soon??

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh brother....those look like the same obnoxious Moms that I always wanted to punch in the nose while waiting for my kid at gymnastics.  Gabbing on their phones, feeding the younger kid some sort of c

Hey everyone..... check in on the 9th on the blog. Trust me... anyone there on the 10th-17th... might get a surprise and delight ? you will see a major announcement. Sent from my SM-G935T using Tap

Update: Tomorrow the Disney blog will be posted about ROL around 10 am. In the morning there will be dining packages available. They will have some great surprise days for DVC members and

She has 20K Instagram followers.  Disney doesn't care if she has never been to Disney World or gushes about stuff everyone knows about.  They get 40K eyeballs looking at whatever they're shoveling out to the Mommy Bloggers this week.  And that's just from this one. 

I guess Disney doesn't know that people can buy fake followers on Instagram just to take advantage of things like this.  LOL.

TCD

24 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Yeah, something is definitely happening.

I imagine it won't be long before the Mommy Bloggers let what ever it is out of the bag for the rest of us peons to hear:

TCD

Oh brother....those look like the same obnoxious Moms that I always wanted to punch in the nose while waiting for my kid at gymnastics.  Gabbing on their phones, feeding the younger kid some sort of crap from Sonic while big sister is tumbling on the mats but Mom isn't watching because she's too busy on the phone, twiddling with their hair and talking so loud I can't think straight.  Then they get their kid, load up in the big SUV and nearly back over me because they never did get off the damn phone.  And now, we're all supposed to be impressed and in awe that they are getting a "sneak peak" of some stupid theme park land based on a movie that no one cares about anymore.  You want me to be impressed?  Put down the damn phone and do something, anything in your life that doesn't need to be shared on social media like you are some attention starved monkey in a cage begging for a piece of banana.  

Yes, I might have some anger issues today.  Just deal with it.    

5 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Oh brother....those look like the same obnoxious Moms that I always wanted to punch in the nose while waiting for my kid at gymnastics.  Gabbing on their phones, feeding the younger kid some sort of crap from Sonic while big sister is tumbling on the mats but Mom isn't watching because she's too busy on the phone, twiddling with their hair and talking so loud I can't think straight.  Then they get their kid, load up in the big SUV and nearly back over me because they never did get off the damn phone.  And now, we're all supposed to be impressed and in awe that they are getting a "sneak peak" of some stupid theme park land based on a movie that no one cares about anymore.  You want me to be impressed?  Put down the damn phone and do something, anything in your life that doesn't need to be shared on social media like you are some attention starved monkey in a cage begging for a piece of banana.  

Did some one not get a good nights sleep?   Lol!

21 minutes ago, Beckers said:

I just saw this thing is from today until the 12th

Yeah.  So, the Disney Vampire's prediction that something big is going to be announced and happening this week concerning Rivers of Light makes a lot of sense.

10 minutes ago, Beckers said:

Ignore that previous post quoting TCD.

But is this  new?

A special elephant viewing area?

Yes, that's definitely new.

4 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

Preach it brother Dave!

As you know, Mrs. TCD is a preschool teacher, and a good percentage of the mothers of the children she teaches fall into this category.  Their poor children show up at school knowing nothing.  Mommy is too busy going to the gym and doing whatever else they do to sit down and read a book to the kid, play with him or teach him his ABC's.  That's what school is for.

By the way, I wonder where all the Mommy Bloggers' kids are while the mommies are getting their sneak peak at Pandora and discovering that Disney has straws shaped like Mickey's ears?

TCD

20 hours ago, Beckers said:

I just realized my parents trip falls during these dates. If they get to see something before me I'll never hear the end of it ?

That said, TCD I know you've got Disney parks blog sign up spotting skills, so if any blog meet ups show up send me a smoke signal or something so I can try and sign them up!

Here's what I think-  now that we know that there's a Social Media Moms event going on, there's a good chance that the Disney Parks Blog will offer admission to one of their special events.  That's how it worked for the Moana movie at the Polynesian Resort- the Social Media moms were there too (and so was DVC).

I would stalk the Disney Parks Blog and look for an announcement some time this week.  It seems like they typically post at the top of the hour.  The thing is, you really need to see it right after they post it, as these things fill up in a matter of minutes.

TCD

1 hour ago, DaveInTN said:

Are these the ones you're talking about?

Sign on a Texas daycare door

“You are picking up your child! GET OFF YOUR PHONE!!!! Your child is happy to see you! Are you not happy to see your child??  We have seen children trying to hand their parents their work they completed and the parent is on the phone. We have heard a child say ‘Mommy, mommy, mommy…” and the parent is paying more attention to their phone than their own child. It is appalling. Get off your phone!!

Preach it brother Dave!

As you know, Mrs. TCD is a preschool teacher, and a good percentage of the mothers of the children she teaches fall into this category.  Their poor children show up at school knowing nothing.  Mommy is too busy going to the gym and doing whatever else they do to sit down and read a book to the kid, play with him or teach him his ABC's.  That's what school is for.

By the way, I wonder where all the Mommy Bloggers' kids are while the mommies are getting their sneak peak at Pandora and discovering that Disney has straws shaped like Mickey's ears?

TCD

I really need to meet Mrs TCD. The preschool & kindergarten age is what I work with in the aftercare program. I'm thinking the two of us would have lots to talk about.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The MomsPanel has given out awards to Disney!

Here is one of the categories

Category: Favorite “Small” Magic
Walt Disney World Resort is filled with insider stories, small touches and low key experiences in addition to the shows, attractions, dining and character meet & greet opportunities. These little known extras are what we call “small” magic. Disney Parks Moms Panelists love “small” magic! Some of their favorites include searching for Pascal near Rapunzel’s Tower or making a wish in the “Wish Book” at Pinocchio Village Haus in Magic Kingdom Park. Watching the Electrical Water Pageant on the beach at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and interacting with the “People of Hollywood” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as also top picks. Their absolute favorite thing to do, no matter which park or resort they are at, is hunting for Hidden Mickeys like this one pictured at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. Be on the lookout for new hidden mickeys at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park when Miss Adventure Falls opens soon.

The picture of the Typhoon Lagoon Hidden Mickey is one of the giant round rafts with two inner tube ears.  Not very hidden considering it's about 8 foot tall !