Rivers of light coming soon??

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh brother....those look like the same obnoxious Moms that I always wanted to punch in the nose while waiting for my kid at gymnastics.  Gabbing on their phones, feeding the younger kid some sort of c

Hey everyone..... check in on the 9th on the blog. Trust me... anyone there on the 10th-17th... might get a surprise and delight ? you will see a major announcement. Sent from my SM-G935T using Tap

Update: Tomorrow the Disney blog will be posted about ROL around 10 am. In the morning there will be dining packages available. They will have some great surprise days for DVC members and

A heads up to anyone who is at WDW today . . .

That secret showing of ROL for tonight that I mentioned yesterday ain't a secret anymore.

It's on the official times guide now and there are Fastpasses available for it.

Hurry!

TCD

I can say officially the fast passes are at 87% gone. They will be doing this over the weekend but only will release FP+ on the day of.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That was fast.

Maybe they will add shows instead of only performing it four days a week one show per night?

TCD

Schedule will not permit at the moment. They are tight with the other parks fireworks times as is. The only time they added a second show is during a 2 week period in April. (Spring Break) Doesn't mean that won't change, but in looking at the talks, it doesn't look like it will happen.

Here's a review from tonight. I like following his page, he works for Southwest and goes to a lot of the parks. He's not a blogger really, so I'm pretty sure it's all on his dime. His FB is public so you can see it without being his friend.

(unrelated note he added some Sea World dining pass to his AP and it's interesting to see when he posts how much he paid initially and how much he's eaten). 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158472503905713&id=832165712

1 hour ago, Beckers said:

Here's a review from tonight. I like following his page, he works for Southwest and goes to a lot of the parks. He's not a blogger really, so I'm pretty sure it's all on his dime. His FB is public so you can see it without being his friend.

(unrelated note he added some Sea World dining pass to his AP and it's interesting to see when he posts how much he paid initially and how much he's eaten). 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158472503905713&id=832165712

Ahh yes the jackwagon who was using his group to fund his own trip to Shangai Disneyland and blocked anyone who called him on it. 

14 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Ahh yes the jackwagon who was using his group to fund his own trip to Shangai Disneyland and blocked anyone who called him on it. 

But wasn't he going to dedicate a picture to you too? LOL! 

• 2 weeks later...

We saw it last night. We got in pretty easily on standby, but yhe concrete benches hurt after awhile. It was delayed a few minutes, but did finally start. I enjoyed it, but leaving was a mess!!! They were doing two shows, and they definitely don't have the crowd flow figured out yet. All of us leaving the show were having to shuffle around the folks waiting on the 2nd show, and since the park was closing at that time, the regular park guests were also leaving.

I don't know what they wanted to do, but I liked what I saw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't find the post in my Instagram feed again to share but someone had a map of seating for Rivers of Light showing where FP/dining package etc seating is. It also said to keep in mind the stone retains heat very well. So what is it going to be like sitting on these benches in August? Rivers of swap butt?

I can't find the post in my Instagram feed again to share but someone had a map of seating for Rivers of Light showing where FP/dining package etc seating is. It also said to keep in mind the stone retains heat very well. So what is it going to be like sitting on these benches in August? Rivers of swap butt?

I was just there last night and finally got to see it. Dining packages are just below the VIP sign on Dinosaur side. The fast passes are on the Everest side.

2fe06ae45ef0c5d7a79af64055d2b218.jpg