Awesome thanks! We are still hard at work on the Golf Cart. I am excited on how it should turn out. I have watched a few years worth of Halloween Parades and I may have missed it but I have not seen it and actually its been decently easy. Of course we are building a whole structure outside of the cart. Already bought the main guy for it to attach to it and well I might make a costume too to drive it. Or whoever in our family that will drive it. Looking forward to it!!

1 hour ago, Mich1073 said:

Awesome thanks! We are still hard at work on the Golf Cart. I am excited on how it should turn out. I have watched a few years worth of Halloween Parades and I may have missed it but I have not seen it and actually its been decently easy. Of course we are building a whole structure outside of the cart. Already bought the main guy for it to attach to it and well I might make a costume too to drive it. Or whoever in our family that will drive it. Looking forward to it!!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

I plan on letting my daughters when we are headed to the Awards Announcement and so forth and from it maybe if needed. I wanted to get it out of the way early ;)

Hopefully the cart makes it to Disney in the toy hauler well. Might even have to leave her tarped as I am not sure we want to try to drive around daily with it all done. But we will leave the sides on and maybe just have to add the front section, horn, and back and top back on. Its built to all come off via screw plates but it will be a massive PITA. 

:)

On 10/16/2016 at 8:30 AM, Jared L said:

I just called and spoke to a manager. He assured me that even if its not listed on the calendar, trick or treating is happening on Halloween. They just don't know the exact time yet.

I truly hope this is true.  We have been dreaming of getting our trailer to FW for 7 years, and have finally found a way to do it next year - with the intentional plan of being there for Halloween and allowing the kids to ToT at the campground that day.  It would be really disappointing for them to miss Halloween at home and not be able to ToT at FW.

Stopped at the Bike Barn this afternoon. They have a sign out advertising something called Camp-or-Treat. They gave us a flyer that reads:

"Sign up at the Bike Barn to be a host site for Camp or Treat. You will receive a "Trick or Treat" sign that must be displayed in your campsite. On the day of the event, you can pick up a list of all the participating locations. You are responsible for providing candy. All candy must be distributed in their original wrappers.  Camp or treating will take place on Monday, October 31 from 7:00pm-9:00pm."

11 hours ago, ceemike...Mike & Judy said:

Stopped at the Bike Barn this afternoon. They have a sign out advertising something called Camp-or-Treat. They gave us a flyer that reads:

"Sign up at the Bike Barn to be a host site for Camp or Treat. You will receive a "Trick or Treat" sign that must be displayed in your campsite. On the day of the event, you can pick up a list of all the participating locations. You are responsible for providing candy. All candy must be distributed in their original wrappers.  Camp or treating will take place on Monday, October 31 from 7:00pm-9:00pm."

They have been doing the sign up and maps in the past, but the majority of the sites don't sign up.

12 hours ago, ceemike...Mike & Judy said:

..Camp or treating will take place on Monday, October 31 from 7:00pm-9:00pm."

Thanks for the update!

And yeah, there has been something about "signing up" every year we've been there for ages, but I've honestly seen hardly any of the signs you're supposed to display, and we've never done it.  As TCD mentioned - if you want to hand out candy, you sit at the end of your site and just do it.