Marvel Day At Seas for Select Fall 2017 Cruises

Take a stand alongside some of Marvel’s mightiest heroes for an exciting day-long adventure—available on select sailings departing from New York in Fall 2017.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/marvel-at-sea/?CMP=SOC-FBPAGE20161021153000

A Super Celebration!

Unleash the hero within—and experience the thrills of the Marvel Universe—during a day-long extravaganza where family fun rules. 

Join some of your favorite Marvel Super Heroes (and villains) from The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy—as well as Spider-Man—for one epic day filled with one-of-a-kind entertainment, unforgettable meet-and-greets and special offerings you won’t find anywhere else.

During Marvel Day at Sea, you’ll enjoy:

• A spectacular deck party, featuring dancing, fireworks and the largest collection of Marvel Super Heroes and villains ever assembled on a cruise ship
  • Thrilling photo ops with some of your favorite heroes, including Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and Spider-Man
  • The newest Marvel Studios blockbuster inside the Walt Disney Theatre—plus a Marvel movie marathon featuring past hits
  • Open-air, Funnel Vision screenings of the latest Marvel TV animated series
  • A fan-filled costume celebration in the ship’s Atrium
  • Extraordinary games and activities at Disney’s Oceaneer Club and throughout the ship
  • Surprise Super Hero and Super Villain appearances throughout the ship
  • Amazing themed food and beverages
  • Exclusive merchandise and collectibles

Marvel Day at Sea—a heroic celebration of the Marvel Universe—is a one-day extravaganza available on select sailings from New York in October and November of 2017. For the remainder of your voyage, look forward to a thrilling itinerary of entertainment and activities—from Broadway-style shows and innovative dining to immersivePort Adventures.

Note: Entertainment and other events are subject to change without notice. Merchandise offerings are available while supplies last.

Families Assemble!

Marvel Day at Sea is available on select Bahamian and Canadian Coast cruises from New York in October and November of 2017. 

Bahamian Sailings

• 8-Night Halloween on the High Seas Bahamian Cruise from New York with Marvel Day at Sea
    • October 6, 2017

• 7-Night Halloween on the High Seas Bahamian Cruise from New York with Marvel Day at Sea
    • October 14, 2017
    • October 28, 2017

• 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from New York with Marvel Day at Sea
    • November 4, 2017

• 7-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from New York with Marvel Day at Sea
    • November 11, 2017

• 8-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from New York with Marvel Day at Sea
    • November 18, 2017

Canada & New England Coastline Sailings

• 7-Night Halloween on the High Seas Canadian Coast Cruise from New York with Marvel Day at Sea
    • October 21, 2017

Contact me for a Free No Obligation Quote so we can help your family Assemble for a Marvelous day at Seas!

Yeah I know it was super punny but I couldnt resist. 
[email protected]

1 minute ago, Travisma said:

I'd rather see Marvel characters than the Frozen Gang!

This one definitely appeals to me but my wife has only a couple of rules about traveling with out her. No tropical destinations and no cruises. This being in Fall and her being a teacher that shuts me out. 

It's interesting to me that all of these cruises are from New York and in the months of October and November.

I would think the target demographic for these cruises is families with older children.

Are there that many people who are willing to pull their kids out of school for a week in October/November?

Jason- how does the pricing on these cruises compare to a 7 night Caribbean cruise in the summer?

TCD

5 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

It's interesting to me that all of these cruises are from New York and in the months of October and November.

I would think the target demographic for these cruises is families with older children.

Are there that many people who are willing to pull their kids out of school for a week in October/November?

Jason- how does the pricing on these cruises compare to a 7 night Caribbean cruise in the summer?

TCD

I haven't priced that out yet but can tonight. 

I I will say there are a few Marvel cartoons that are very popular in Disney XD so the younger kids definitely know who the characters are. 

On 10/21/2016 at 0:00 PM, Tri-Circle-D said:

TCD

I'm guessing they can't leave out of FL because of the deal with Universal. 

Pricing for a family of 4 is $6500-6900 in a verandah. 

Summer 7 nights are $8600-9200.

57 minutes ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

I'm guessing they can't leave out of FL because of the deal with Universal. 

Pricing for a family of 4 is $6500-6900 in a verandah. 

Summer 7 nights are $8600-9200.

Shouldnt matter about leaving out of FL as the appearance wouldnt happen till out at sea. After all the agreement is cant be inside a park east of the Mississippi. 

Thanks for grabbing some pricing. I had company over today and last night I crashed from a very long hard week.