After returning home from our annual Halloween week camping trip we really loved being on loop 100. We were right next to the two cabins on that loop.  I love the camper but asked up front how to get the two cabins on that loop. They stated you have to be VIP. I asked what makes one VIP as we go atleast four time a year for the past four years.  Any suggestions?

45 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Yup. Those two cabins are definitely only available for VIP's.

I only know of one member of this board who has stayed in both, and he's a really big deal.

TCD

LOL. I know one member of this board who's stayed in one of them and she humbly admits she's not a big deal, just got a dose of pixie dust one time at check in. 

We thought about trying a cabin and really liked the 100 spots. Looped around the cabin spots last year and some areas seemed pretty lonely, our favorite loop is 900 just because it is always lively being close to the center of everything. Jason said you can request 100 but probably won't get it. Which of the cabin loops might be the most "active"? At our age we spend time sitting outside and enjoy watching the kids, etc.

• 5 weeks later...