Seriously... it's all about the view. ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just goes to show ya.....you Dim Sum, you lose sum.  

Did you ever see anyone in or around the bungalows?  The times I've been near them, they always look deserted.  If i was paying that much to stay in one i would be perched on the deck all da

Hm... Dave does make some good points.  But I think this was a great TR for your first complete one.  I am hoping that this is a good sign for the upcoming trip.  I know that this level of pictures of

After further review, I am awarding you a grade of "incomplete" for this trip report.  After running the numbers, I have found that you are lacking in the following areas:

1.  You are 3 sushi pictures short of a complete Mo report.

2.  You are 4 alcoholic beverage pictures short.

3.  You are 7 pictures short of the benchmark for "hands up" ride pics.  

4.  You are lacking an interior shot of DJD.  

Please rectify the above deficiencies, and resubmit within 48 hours.  Alternatively, if you are not in possession of the necessary photos to complete this report, you much return to WDW and obtain them before 12/31/16.  

Hm... Dave does make some good points.  But I think this was a great TR for your first complete one.  I am hoping that this is a good sign for the upcoming trip.  I know that this level of pictures of pictures and details for a three week trip is expecting a bit much from you, but I am looking forward to seeing what you do produce, especially as you will be hurrying to finish it before WWW 2017!

Excellent trip report! I missed out on the lemon beer, bummer. But I loved seeing the excitement on your nephew's face in the pictures, he's a cutie.

I fully expect to stay at the Poly next time we go as construction probably won't be done at the Wilderness Lodge.

I enjoyed following along. Looks like you had a really good time. I will agree 7 is a really good age to take your kid to Disney we started taking ours at 2 and 1/2 months old and many trips every year since. Last month was one of the funnest trips with her and she is 7 now.  I really want to be at Disney right now this is the first November in 10 years that we are not at Disney. And yes we were there last month but it wasn't the same. 

On 11/9/2016 at 10:06 AM, Tri-Circle-D said:

Great job!

I'm so glad you finished it.

Your last update perfectly illustrates why trip reports are the best part of this site- I did not know about this lemon beer or that they reopened the pizza window.  That gives me two things to do the next time I'm at Epcot.  So thanks for that!

TCD

On 11/9/2016 at 11:57 AM, DaveInTN said:

Signs of the Apocalypse.....Mo finished a trip report.  And it was good!  

And I just have to say....I love scallops too.  

On 11/9/2016 at 1:12 PM, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

Great trip report, Mo!  Thanks for sharing your experience with us. One question:  what did you eat at the Brown Derby?

On 11/9/2016 at 1:39 PM, Beckers said:

Congrats Mo on finishing a TR!!

On 11/9/2016 at 1:54 PM, Tony said:

That was a great report. I loved following it. It has me even more stoked for my up coming trip to the fort!! B)

On 11/9/2016 at 2:55 PM, caveat lector said:

Great trip report! you've piqued my interest on the poly lobby change.

On 11/9/2016 at 3:25 PM, DaveInTN said:

After further review, I am awarding you a grade of "incomplete" for this trip report.  After running the numbers, I have found that you are lacking in the following areas:

Please rectify the above deficiencies, and resubmit within 48 hours.  Alternatively, if you are not in possession of the necessary photos to complete this report, you much return to WDW and obtain them before 12/31/16.  

On 11/9/2016 at 3:40 PM, Momof6....aka Marty said:

Hm... Dave does make some good points.  But I think this was a great TR for your first complete one.  I am hoping that this is a good sign for the upcoming trip.  I know that this level of pictures of pictures and details for a three week trip is expecting a bit much from you, but I am looking forward to seeing what you do produce, especially as you will be hurrying to finish it before WWW 2017!

On 11/9/2016 at 3:48 PM, keith_h said:

Well I will say it was a nice view. Still could have used more food pics but I'll give you extra credit for completion.

Thanks!  I promise more food pics next time around.  ;)

On 11/9/2016 at 5:13 PM, dvccamper said:

Excellent trip report! I missed out on the lemon beer, bummer. But I loved seeing the excitement on your nephew's face in the pictures, he's a cutie.

I fully expect to stay at the Poly next time we go as construction probably won't be done at the Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks! Unfortunately for the grown-ups, that kid knows he's a cutie too, and works it every chance.  But he's also hilarious so... yeah, we're all pretty much wrapped around his little finger. 

And hopefully your Poly stay will be as awesome as ours was.

20 hours ago, PureTcrazy...rita said:

Whoo hoo you did it! Great trip and report!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks Rita!

18 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

I enjoyed following along. Looks like you had a really good time. I will agree 7 is a really good age to take your kid to Disney we started taking ours at 2 and 1/2 months old and many trips every year since. Last month was one of the funnest trips with her and she is 7 now. 

Wow, time flies!!

On 11/9/2016 at 1:39 PM, Beckers said:

Congrats Mo on finishing a TR!!

Thanks!  Y'all should go buy a lottery ticket, because this might be a once in a lifetime even.  ;)

On 11/9/2016 at 1:54 PM, Tony said:

That was a great report. I loved following it. It has me even more stoked for my up coming trip to the fort!! B)

Thanks for reading along.  :)

On 11/9/2016 at 2:55 PM, caveat lector said:

Great trip report! you've piqued my interest on the poly lobby change.

I think I'm mostly in love with the new lighting, but they did make it a very comfortable, inviting place.

On 11/9/2016 at 3:25 PM, DaveInTN said:

When you're right, you're right.  Given that I am unable to correct these deficiences, I will endeavor to rectify my mistakes by year end - or possibly the 2nd week of January.

(I can pretty much guarantee those extra sushi pics at least, as we have reservations at both Kona and California Grill the first 4 days.)

On 11/9/2016 at 3:40 PM, Momof6....aka Marty said:

Thanks Marty!  I'm going to do my best to up the photo count for our December trip.  Given that we're planning on hitting MK on Christmas and EP on NYE, some of those photos may include the faces of thousands of my new BFFs.  ;)

Oy - so I tried to grab all y'all's comments to quote, but I'm realizing I'm getting them in pieces.  If I missed anyone, it wasn't on purpose.

On 11/9/2016 at 10:06 AM, Tri-Circle-D said:

Great job!

I'm so glad you finished it.

Your last update perfectly illustrates why trip reports are the best part of this site- I did not know about this lemon beer or that they reopened the pizza window.  That gives me two things to do the next time I'm at Epcot.  So thanks for that!

TCD

Happy to provide a new tidbit of info!  Oh and the lemon beer is on tap as part of F&W - not sure if they will have it after the fact.  Although that's how the grapefruit version ended up on the menu full time too so, we'll see.

I'm hoping someone gets a chance to check out the pizza window.  Again, I'm not sure if that was just a F&W thing, but we're looking forward to giving it a try in Dec if it's still open.

On 11/9/2016 at 11:57 AM, DaveInTN said:

Signs of the Apocalypse.....Mo finished a trip report.  And it was good!  

And I just have to say....I love scallops too.  

THanks Dave (although there's a plague of locusts in my yard now...)  I have to say both times I had them they were fantastic and cooked perfectly.

On 11/9/2016 at 1:12 PM, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

Great trip report, Mo!  Thanks for sharing your experience with us. One question:  what did you eat at the Brown Derby?

Thanks Gwen!  I had the entree version of the Cobb Salad.  I'd never tried it there before.  I enjoyed it although I'm not sure I'd order it again.  That said, it sure was filling for a salad!

20 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Thanks Gwen!  I had the entree version of the Cobb Salad.  I'd never tried it there before.  I enjoyed it although I'm not sure I'd order it again.  That said, it sure was filling for a salad!

The cobb salad is good.  We had it twice at the Lounge this year.  Last year for my birthday I had the lamb chops (super yummy!), and David had the wagyu beef burger (also good).  I was hoping you could give me more suggestions for entrees.  

Yay! Mo!  A finished TR. < insert a dancing banana or two here>

The black beer at the Brazil  site was good.  To me it had a very coffee taste, I liked it.  Need to try the lemon beer, sounds good.

As I'm reading your answers to fellow fiends I come across this,

. "THanks Dave (although there's a plague of locusts in my yard now...)  I have to say both times I had them they were fantastic and cooked perfectly. "

Being lazy and not reading Dave's post you were commenting on I saw ' Plague of locusts and they were fantastic and cooked perfectly'  I know the F&W has some strange things but .....:lol:  and in your own front yard too :rolleyes:

Yay! Mo!  A finished TR. 

The black beer at the Brazil  site was good.  To me it had a very coffee taste, I liked it.  Need to try the lemon beer, sounds good.

. "THanks Dave (although there's a plague of locusts in my yard now...)  I have to say both times I had them they were fantastic and cooked perfectly. "

Being lazy and not reading Dave's post you were commenting on I saw ' Plague of locusts and they were fantastic and cooked perfectly'  I know the F&W has some strange things but .....[emoji38]  and in your own front yard too :rolleyes:

I wouldn't put it past Mo.

3 hours ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

Yay! Mo!  A finished TR. < insert a dancing banana or two here>

Being lazy and not reading Dave's post you were commenting on I saw ' Plague of locusts and they were fantastic and cooked perfectly'  I know the F&W has some strange things but .....:lol:  and in your own front yard too :rolleyes:

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

2 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

I wouldn't put it past Mo.

Hey, don't knock it 'til you try it.  ;)