You could, but do you really want to stand around at the Fort with a plain water hose, bucket, soap, and a brush, and get your site pad soaked for no reason.

Bay wash machines have pressured water with hoses with soap brushes, where the soap comes out automatically that make the process so much easier.

They used to allow mobile RV cleaners into the Fort but I didn't see any the last trip and I seem to remember a thread here awhile back that Disney was not going to allow them anymore.... If they are still allowed you could pay to have it done for you, possibly even while you are at the Parks  B)

On 11/13/2016 at 8:24 AM, mouseketab.....Carol said:

They will only allow them in the main parking lot at your request, so you have to call them first, have your rig in the parking lot, and then they will wash it.

Thanks Carol, I figured something had happened when I didn't see any.  In the past I usually saw 2 or 3 of the trucks washing RV's in the Fort.

Sounds like a good compromise to allow them in the parking lot. That kind of common sense is unusual for Disney.  LOL

Too bad they don't extend the same compromise for Golf Cart rentals....

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bud, I've used that car wash near the camping world..to wash my truck once before heading to the beach while not staying at the fort and I think it will be a little too tight for you to get a trailer in, plus it's in a bad spot, as in too close to a closed curb as you can see from Google earth. I have washed a vehicle or camper at the Fort every time I've stayed and it's no big deal, just bring a short ladder and a long wash pole. It"s free, good exercise, and another reason to not miss any time inside of the Fort!

TIP: Bring a hose barb fitting and a hose clamp and turn the provided hose into a car wash hose if you don't carry one. The one they have at each site has the male end cut off but is plenty long, or with a barb can be used with your own to reach the entire site....just don't forget your hose parts when you leave .  

Have fun