EDIT: Black Friday Camping Deals/Cyber Monday Deals, or deals you don't want us to pass up

Ok, I know there are some really savvy shoppers out there.  If you find some really cool deals this weekend on camping things we need/want, please post them here in this thread and a link on where to get them.  If you are daring to go out, please take a picture and post it so we can try to find it as well.

Personally, I am trying to get a 10-15 person tent to have for scouts and also a 10-15 person screen tent as well.  I am going to be selling that monster tent/military tent to some hunters who have been begging me to sell it to them.  Besides, that thing is a POS to put up.  I need something that will be easy in case Super Geek is not with me.

So, what is out there?  Can you help out?  

I know South Carolina State Parks has a 50% off Black Friday sale on their website.

There are selected parks each year that you can go online to their website and book at a great rate!

Reserve here:

http://southcarolinaparks.reserveamerica.com/

My trip last April averaged about $15 a night.

We got the lights today from the post office.  (I love it when they deliver on Sunday!)  I am going to try them out tomorrow when I get a full day of sun.  I will have to use some velcro or something to put them temporarily on the side of the rv or the pop up but they look to be very useful.  They are tinier than I had expected but look to be bright.

On 11/25/2016 at 7:15 AM, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Instant Pot is on sale on Amazon today.  It's an awesome appliance!

Is that the 5 quart Instant Pot 6 in 1 multi-functional cooker?  Thanks for the information!  I was looking for a good pressure cooker.  If it's the same one, it is now on Amazon for $54.00.  

8 minutes ago, wdwpoohbear...Jennifer said:

Is that the 5 quart Instant Pot 6 in 1 multi-functional cooker?  Thanks for the information!  I was looking for a good pressure cooker.  If it's the same one, it is now on Amazon for $54.00.  

It was the 6 quart 7 in 1. I picked it up. They have since put the 5 quart on sale that you saw. 

2 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

It was the 6 quart 7 in 1. I picked it up. They have since put the 5 quart on sale that you saw. 

Yep...but the 5qt is down to $49 so that's pretty awesomne ☺️

Glad you both were able to pick one up!!