EDIT: Pizza to Be Sold at All Star Resorts Bus Stop, now Breakfast TOO!

Starting on 11.23.16, the All Star Resorts will be selling pizza at their bus stops each night.  It will have a a limited menu and run from 7 through 10pm.  Thanks to wdwnt.com for the news and article.

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2016/11/star-resorts-selling-pizza-bus-stop/

IMG_8262.jpg

photo credit: wdwnt.com

53 minutes ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

Good idea. Catch people tired and hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree.   I can remember several times coming back from the parks tired and hungry.  And if I could have grabbed a slice or a whole pizza I would have loved it. 

On 11/24/2016 at 10:39 PM, LONE-STAR said:

They should do breakfast sandwiches in the morning

When I used to stay at All-Stars for solo trips, it was easy enough to stop in the Food Court early in the morning for a bagel, or breakfast sandwich to go.

2 hours ago, keith_h said:

The wait must be interminable if they have to provide food services to those folks wanting to take a bus. :lol:

I think it's meant for folks coming BACK from the parks to grab something quick on the way to the room. You can order pizza in the food court, but it takes awhile to prepare.

This in today, wdwnt.com is reporting that breakfast is now being served at the bus stops as well.  Thanks for the info wdwnt!

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2016/12/bus-stop-pizza-kiosks-now-breakfast/

IMG_8326-1-1200x900.jpg

The World Premiere Express (located at All-Star Movies Resort) is now offering breakfast pastries and donuts from 7:30–10AM. while Intermission Express (found at All-Star Music) offers breakfast sandwiches from 8–10:30 AM. Both locations will continue serving pizza from 7–10 PM.

picture and article information credit:  wdwnt.com

20 hours ago, Beckers said:

And the buses are going to be a mess... pizza I would think you'd grab to take back to your room but breakfast you'd be grabbing to eat on your way to the park....

Good point.  There are signs posted on the buses prohibiting eating and drinking on the buses, and I've had bus drivers tell us we had to dump drinks before getting on the bus.  Considering what slobs people are these days, I was fine with the ban on eating and drinking. 

But, anything for a buck, right?

TCD

We grabbed breakfast once at Old Key West to eat on the way to a park....FAIL, driver kindly reminded no eating on the bus, never gave it a thought. Oh well my sausage and gravy was cold when I finally ate it.