Club Villain on sale now for passholders through Jan '17

Thanks to wdwmagic.com for this information.  If you are planning to go to Club Villain at Hollywood Studios, you can get a discounted price for passholders for a limited time.  Here are the details.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/club-villain-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/news/30nov2016-discounts-now-available-for-club-villain-through-the-end-of-january-2017.htm

The discount is available for Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members, and lowers the regular $129 price to $99, including tax and gratuity.

Reservations can be made via 407-WDW-DINE for Annual Passholders or via DVC Member Services for Disney Vacation Club members.

Disney is honoring the discount for existing reservations, call 407-WDW-DINE or the DVC Member Services if you already have a reservation at the higher rate.

4 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

This is a classic Disney move.

The danged thing cost $99 when they introduced it last year:

Then they jacked the price up to $129.

Now, they're "discounting" it to $99.

Gee, thanks, but I'm not leaving my $700 Magic Kingdom tent for this.

TCD

The price for dinner and an open bar with a party isn't that crazy. There was WAY more food there than I was expecting. No lines to meet the villains. It was awesome! The villains even made videos for Z because he wasn't in attendance. 

On 11/30/2016 at 6:42 PM, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

The price for dinner and an open bar with a party isn't that crazy. There was WAY more food there than I was expecting. No lines to meet the villains. It was awesome! The villains even made videos for Z because he wasn't in attendance. 

Was it better than the other Themed dinners with all you can eat and drink like Hoop Dee Do or the Luaua

Was it better than the other Themed dinners with all you can eat and drink like Hoop Dee Do or the Luaua

It's totally different. With this, you get a performance and show, but there's also lots of personal time with characters you don't really see otherwise. They also have lots of photo pass photographers around. And while there are kids, it's a much more adult atmosphere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

It's totally different. With this, you get a performance and show, but there's also lots of personal time with characters you don't really see otherwise. They also have lots of photo pass photographers around. And while there are kids, it's a much more adult atmosphere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks