China or Bust

1 hour ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

We got the same email, but I haven't entered yet, as I haven't had the chance to look up my pass number. You have to input that to enter.

Ok stupid question.  Since everything is on the MB now, where the heck do I even find my AP #?

(sorry TCD, but I need to get in on this!  ;) )

11 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Ok stupid question.  Since everything is on the MB now, where the heck do I even find my AP #?

(sorry TCD, but I need to get in on this!  ;) )

Should be able to get this off MDE I would think. I dont have an active one to check though. 

43 minutes ago, Travisma said:

I've entered myself and my wife each day so y'all don't stand a chance.

I used the numbers off the back of the AP hard card.

Hmmm.  Thanks for the idea- I told my DD's to enter, but I'll bet they haven't entered once per day, as the rules allow.  I will now enter their email addresses for them!

I also used the numbers on the back of my AP card -I guess that's what they were looking for, since they confirmed my first entry, and I have only had to enter my email address since then.

TCD

22 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Hmmm.  Thanks for the idea- I told my DD's to enter, but I'll bet they haven't entered once per day, as the rules allow.  I will now enter their email addresses for them!

I also used the numbers on the back of my AP card -I guess that's what they were looking for, since they confirmed my first entry, and I have only had to enter my email address since then.

TCD

It seems to work OK.

I know some sites will block you from entering a second time because of the IP address, but I guess since it's a different email address it doesn't matter.

3 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

TCD

Now question.... isn't there some obscure wording about any of your family being cast of the Walt Disney World Company, Disney, ABC, ESPN, or any of the other family of Disney companies, make you ineligible?

17 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

Now question.... isn't there some obscure wording about any of your family being cast of the Walt Disney World Company, Disney, ABC, ESPN, or any of the other family of Disney companies, make you ineligible?

Good point.  That's why I never even look at these since we are always disqualified due to my wife.

12 minutes ago, djsamuel said:

Check the fine print just in case.

I did.

Here's the bad news for me:

Officers, directors, and employees, and members of their household or immediate family (i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, step-parents, step-children,and step-siblings of each), and persons residing in such immediate family members' household, of Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective successors and assigns, are not eligible to enter or win.

The Sponsor of the contest is listed as Disney Destinations, LLC (“Sponsor”), P.O. Box 3232, Anaheim, CA 92803

I think what trips me up is the language that refers to parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies.

Like I said, Crap.

TCD

On 12/12/2016 at 9:50 AM, Katman1356...Jason said:

Should be able to get this off MDE I would think. I dont have an active one to check though. 

I tried there but no luck.  It just lists the AP, no numbers.

On 12/12/2016 at 10:05 AM, Travisma said:

I've entered myself and my wife each day so y'all don't stand a chance.

I used the numbers off the back of the AP hard card.

I'll have to go digging.  I know I've got it around here somewhere. 

3 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I did.

Here's the bad news for me:

Officers, directors, and employees, and members of their household or immediate family (i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, step-parents, step-children,and step-siblings of each), and persons residing in such immediate family members' household, of Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective successors and assigns, are not eligible to enter or win.

The Sponsor of the contest is listed as Disney Destinations, LLC (“Sponsor”), P.O. Box 3232, Anaheim, CA 92803

I think what trips me up is the language that refers to parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies.

Like I said, Crap.

TCD

Yep, that's the same verbiage that gets me every time.