I was wondering if any have ever used the Sams club Disney gift cards. I was thinking of buying 2 grand worth to pay at check in. You only save 6 bucks on $ 150.00 dollars worth of gift cards. But my thoughts is on an $1800.00 reservation it adds up for a free meal.

I know this is being incredibly cheap but a buck is a buck

Any thought or experience Thanks 

23 minutes ago, Andrew Roberts said:

I was wondering if any have ever used the Sams club Disney gift cards. I was thinking of buying 2 grand worth to pay at check in. You only save 6 bucks on $ 150.00 dollars worth of gift cards. But my thoughts is on an $1800.00 reservation it adds up for a free meal.

I know this is being incredibly cheap but a buck is a buck

Any thought or experience Thanks 

We use them all the time.   We bought some for our upcoming Christmas trip to purchase our park tickets.

$150 in gift cards cost $142.98 at SAMs club.   So if you were to buy $1,800 in gift cards it would cost you $1,715.76 or a savings of $84.24.    If you want to pay for your rezzie you'll have to have a TA do it for you, call Disney directly, pay for it once you get there, or go to disneygiftcard.com.  

6 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

I forgot to mention. If you buy $2,000 in gift cards from SAMs it will save the our even more. 

A $500 gift card costs $474.98.

so if you bought $2,000 in $500 gift cards you would save $100.08. Or just over 5%.  

Is that in store or on line for that large of amount? Currently my credit card is giving back %5 at sam's club and I don't think there was any stipulations about gift cards being exempt. I need to look into that because that would be a great savings.

3 hours ago, Beckers said:

Oh and Saturday the 17th Sam's is having a sale for %20 off some gift cards (of course they don't tell you which ones) on line and in store. I doubt we'd be so lucky for it to be Disney but we can hope.

Very interesting! Would be cool if it included Disney! 

Is that in store or on line for that large of amount? Currently my credit card is giving back %5 at sam's club and I don't think there was any stipulations about gift cards being exempt. I need to look into that because that would be a great savings.

I don't know if they have the $500 cards on the store.  I saw them online. 

What credit card is giving 5% back?

Oh and Saturday the 17th Sam's is having a sale for %20 off some gift cards (of course they don't tell you which ones) on line and in store. I doubt we'd be so lucky for it to be Disney but we can hope.

Please text or call me immediately if the Disney gift cards are 20% off.  I am thinking of upgrading to an AP.  If the 13 month AP special is still available 

40 minutes ago, Travisma said:

The ad does not say what cards will be available, but they will be available online with free shipping starting at 12:01 a.m. 12/17, or at Sam's at 07:00

I have my alarm set (I'll be awake anyway) Because you know if Disney is offered they'll be gone ASAP 

1 hour ago, Beckers said:

The stuff on line is a joke. Bucks de beppo (yuck), a movies one and a steakhouse. That's it for gift cards

Agree. Except that you can get 15% off of iTunes gift cards.   I'm going to buy some as I give them to my nephews and nieces every year. 

Also if you like chocolate,. The ghiradelli cards are 20% off. 

• 3 months later...

I'm bumping this post with an update.

Today at my Sam's in south Louisiana they had $500 gift cards in stock.  It's the first time I've ever found them at our store.  The price in store is $474.98, that's a pretty good savings.

They are also back in stock online but they are listed at $479.98 and you have to add $0.99 for shipping and they have a limit of one per order.

I've been watching gift cards because for I used them for the first time to pay off my resort reservation.  I ended up buying the 3-packs of $50 cards and consolidating them on the giftcard website before making payments.  It was a lot of work but saved me some money so I guess it's worth it.

Just an FYI at my Sam's the 3-pack valued at $150 cost $144.98.  It used to $142.98 but went up recently.  Online they are listed at $142.98 but they charge the 99 cents shipping.

I wish the $500 cards would have come back in stock sooner that would have saved me some more money and lots of time.

WBI

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2017 at 2:37 PM, WannaBeImagineer said:

I'm bumping this post with an update.

Today at my Sam's in south Louisiana they had $500 gift cards in stock.  It's the first time I've ever found them at our store.  The price in store is $474.98, that's a pretty good savings.

They are also back in stock online but they are listed at $479.98 and you have to add $0.99 for shipping and they have a limit of one per order.

I've been watching gift cards because for I used them for the first time to pay off my resort reservation.  I ended up buying the 3-packs of $50 cards and consolidating them on the giftcard website before making payments.  It was a lot of work but saved me some money so I guess it's worth it.

Just an FYI at my Sam's the 3-pack valued at $150 cost $144.98.  It used to $142.98 but went up recently.  Online they are listed at $142.98 but they charge the 99 cents shipping.

I wish the $500 cards would have come back in stock sooner that would have saved me some more money and lots of time.

WBI

Just an update the 500 dollar cards are currently at Same club as of yesterday. they are on the rack next to the 150's