3 hours ago, AuburnJen said:

you can pitch a tent and go halfsies with me  B)

of course, all of the normal conditions apply....what were all those again?  I forgot all that crazy lady's demands, lol

but if you really want to go, I am in the in pup section

You're awesome Jen... thanks.  I think our gang is better suited for our RV... but your comment reminds me of this youtube video I saw the other day (I think this guy was at The Fort a couple of weeks ago).   We've all seen this before, but his comment (that management was okay with it), was interesting.  Check-out 1:29 on the video.

If we snag a site... we'll stop by to say hi!

50 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

You're awesome Jen... thanks.  I think our gang is better suited for our RV... but your comment reminds me of this youtube video I saw the other day (I think this guy was at The Fort a couple of weeks ago).   We've all seen this before, but his comment (that management was okay with it), was interesting.  Check-out 1:29 on the video.

I had seen that as well. I am wondering if because they werent hooking it up or using it they were ok with it. shrug

8 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

I had seen that as well. I am wondering if because they werent hooking it up or using it they were ok with it. shrug

Tough to say.  I know I've seen (on more than one occasion) a pop-up on a site with another rig.  I don't know if the pop-up was hooked-up, but still.. I'm not a fan.  Of course...I'm also not a fan of 3 tents and 3 families on one site.  I mean...I guess if they were respectful and quiet than it wouldn't rub me the wrong way but.... how often does "large parties on one site" and "respectful and quiet" go together at The Fort :unsure:

That was the reason I said you can tent it, because of management.  It is the reason we don't bring our pup and RV anymore.  The main reason we bought our pup is because our RV is made for a retirement couple and we knew the kid was going to grow.  I saw the pup for a song and scooped it up.  Now we just use the RV for short trips and when we don't want to use the diesel when it goes too high.  (however that has not been a problem lately with prices)  We even kept the pup in Orlando for a while, however I have been doing some work off and on on it now, so it has been at our local storage.  When we share, we are respectful.  

The thing that burns my hide is that if you are going to enforce something, enforce it for everyone.  Honestly, I cannot go as often anymore because of the increase in cost, but it would be nice if they did enforce this rule for all.  Just sayin.

Or he is lying. He doesn't have the best reputation out there for being truthful. I still watch him though for all of the best places he goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, AuburnJen said:

The thing that burns my hide is that if you are going to enforce something, enforce it for everyone.  Honestly, I cannot go as often anymore because of the increase in cost, but it would be nice if they did enforce this rule for all.  Just sayin.

It is frustrating and exhausting actually..because you never know what the rules will be ?

2 hours ago, bhall said:

Or he is lying. He doesn't have the best reputation out there for being truthful. I still watch him though for all of the best places he goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True...