Is it just me? Should I try using a different browser? I use Chrome. 

I have always had problems with it and nothing has changed in the last few years. Just got back from our maiden return trip and have another booked in February. Just get so tired to trying to do anything on their site. Surely they can afford better. 

I feel your pain Roberta...  I was trying to download some pictures from MDE website on Saturday and it kept telling me that the password and/or username was incorrect...  Just to make sure that I hadn't been hacked, I tried to login through the iPhone app with the same credentials and had no problems...

I feel your pain Roberta...  I was trying to download some pictures from MDE website on Saturday and it kept telling me that the password and/or username was incorrect...  Just to make sure that I hadn't been hacked, I tried to login through the iPhone app with the same credentials and had no problems...

I had problems trying to login on my phone. Kept getting the same message you did. Changed my password and still got the message. I then updated the App on my phone and now it works.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Duane said:

I had the same exact problem! They finally got that fixed, now won't let me change a reservation. I've been trying for a couple of days now, doesn't look like it's going to happen. It's not a huge deal or I would call and do it, but I hate calling. 

Their entire web presence stinks.

I thinkl a lot of it is deliberate and ambiguous so you have to call an agent and then they have the option of up-selling you on everything they can think of.

I was looking to renew my AP's before the 1/3 cutoff for the 13th month.

At the bottom, it says that I will be charged my new monthly fee immediately, even though my current pass doesn't expire until 1/30.

No chat option, so now I have to root around for a phone number to call them and make sure I don't get an additional charge.

It's almost got to be deliberate. There is no way they can not afford top notch tech to run their website. 

Every single time a page messes up, the number to call them pops up. 

We just activated our AP's last week, that we had purchased about six months ago. I thought we missed out on the extra month, but when we activated them, the extra month was added. Happy surprise. 

7 hours ago, Roberta said:

It's almost got to be deliberate. There is no way they can not afford top notch tech to run their website. 

Every single time a page messes up, the number to call them pops up. 

We just activated our AP's last week, that we had purchased about six months ago. I thought we missed out on the extra month, but when we activated them, the extra month was added. Happy surprise. 

You guys may be right, and it may be a deliberate ploy by Disney, but don't assume that just because Disney has money to hire good IT people that they actually did...

Look at what they are doing to some of their units in CA, hiring lower paid worker bees and forcing the existing workers to train their own replacements.

And having lots of money to throw at something also doesn't guarantee good results. How much money was spent on the Healthcare.gov website?    :huh: :lol:

I've run into this many times.  I usually try switching browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari) but sometimes that doesn't matter.  And if it's an extra busy time - like when they release a new promotion (like Free Dining), then all bets are off.

9 hours ago, Roberta said:

I think part of it might be a question of them being too big. Many areas of the company are run like like separate companies, and yet I'd imagine they share one technology group when it comes to the website.  I'm getting a little taste of that with the company I'm working for now (not nearly the scale of Disney, but still pretty big) and it can be chaos.