• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn't going to say anything but before a million show up I think I should.  I took the liberty of ordering 6 and having them shipped c/o the Millers. They should get delivered tomorrow if all

Here is a picture of when we gave ours to Josephine. She says she's keeping closer watch on the ones that were given to her. What is mostly happening is kids are bending them by stepping on them and p

Sounds like a Fiend Mission is in order. Every Fiend that comes to the Fort needs to give Josie a Purple Hoola Hoop!

20 hours ago, bhall said:

Send me a pm and I'll give you my phone number.  I'll need to be reminded.  At the end of June I'll most likely be involved in setting up the battle reenactment.

Those would be perfect for the battle, except you'd need Blue and Gray Jarts not blue and red....

"Death from Above..."  ;)

Jumping on this late but we also noticed they were gone a few weeks ago. The running joke with my kids was that whenever one of them was doing something slightly out of line, like sitting on a fence, the other would say," get off of that.  That could be considered a safety hazard and we don't want Disney taking it away. ". This became the speach back and forth the entire trip. 

I will say, if it were my campground and I saw our hula hoops up in the trees, I would get rid of them two. If a hula hoop could make it that high, imagine what it could do to someone's face if it were thrown that hard. I don't blame Disney at all for this.  People ruin everything these days and have no respect for someone else. Judy like all the post here about a lack in parenting these days. It absolutely ridiculous.  People are a holes. My favorite saying,"I used to be a people person until people ruined it for me."

9 hours ago, Starbuc71 said:

Jumping on this late but we also noticed they were gone a few weeks ago. The running joke with my kids was that whenever one of them was doing something slightly out of line, like sitting on a fence, the other would say," get off of that.  That could be considered a safety hazard and we don't want Disney taking it away. ". This became the speach back and forth the entire trip. 

I will say, if it were my campground and I saw our hula hoops up in the trees, I would get rid of them two. If a hula hoop could make it that high, imagine what it could do to someone's face if it were thrown that hard. I don't blame Disney at all for this.  People ruin everything these days and have no respect for someone else. Judy like all the post here about a lack in parenting these days. It absolutely ridiculous.  People are a holes. My favorite saying,"I used to be a people person until people ruined it for me."

LOL! That's too funny with your kids, I love that type of humor, it's too bad they even had any awareness at all of Disney's "Snowflake" Policies....

"I used to be a people person until people ruined it for me."   :lol::lol:   We need to get this on a bumper sticker with a Snarky on it   LOL

We have a saying at work (Police Dept):   "Cop's aren't racist, sexist, or homophobic, we hate everyone equally!"  

Or when the excrement is hitting the rotating blades we just use the short version: "People Suck!"  :lol:

5 hours ago, Avatab.... Steve said:

LOL! That's too funny with your kids, I love that type of humor, it's too bad they even had any awareness at all of Disney's "Snowflake" Policies....

"I used to be a people person until people ruined it for me."   :lol::lol:   We need to get this on a bumper sticker with a Snarky on it   LOL

We have a saying at work (Police Dept):   "Cop's aren't racist, sexist, or homophobic, we hate everyone equally!"  

Or when the excrement is hitting the rotating blades we just use the short version: "People Suck!"  :lol:

Great idea...Hey Jen....Mo...???

23 minutes ago, Retired and Happy (Ken) said:

So, do I understand right: even the donated hoops are gone?  Then surely archery is gone?  What about falling off a pony or getting trampled by a horse?  I already know one lady who fell out of a golf cart a few years back...

Ken, let's pretend we are on Sesame Street and play a little game of "One of These Things Is Not Like The Other".  

Which of the things you mentioned is not a money maker for Disney?  

3 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

Ken, let's pretend we are on Sesame Street and play a little game of "One of These Things Is Not Like The Other".  

Which of the things you mentioned is not a money maker for Disney?  

It all depends upon how you look at it. Bored, hungry kids can cost a business a lot of money. So I look at the hoops as a proactive way to save money although it might show up as a reduction in loss column as opposed to an addition to the revenue column.