Z is seriously upset about it. He learned how to hula hoop at the Fort, and Ms. Josie taught him. He was so sad when they weren't there. Honestly, I considered ordering a bundle off Amazon Prime and donating them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn't going to say anything but before a million show up I think I should.  I took the liberty of ordering 6 and having them shipped c/o the Millers. They should get delivered tomorrow if all

Here is a picture of when we gave ours to Josephine. She says she's keeping closer watch on the ones that were given to her. What is mostly happening is kids are bending them by stepping on them and p

Sounds like a Fiend Mission is in order. Every Fiend that comes to the Fort needs to give Josie a Purple Hoola Hoop!

2 minutes ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

Z is seriously upset about it. He learned how to hula hoop at the Fort, and Ms. Josie taught him. He was so sad when they weren't there. Honestly, I considered ordering a bundle off Amazon Prime and donating them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't even tell Miley yet. I just hope they are there before our next trip

I wasn't going to say anything but before a million show up I think I should. 

I took the liberty of ordering 6 and having them shipped c/o the Millers. They should get delivered tomorrow if all goes well. 

It seemed wrong to me that they weren't there for the kids to learn and play with. 

My Christmas present to the Fiends and the Fort. 

1 hour ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

I took the liberty of ordering 6 and having them shipped c/o the Millers. They should get delivered tomorrow if all goes well. 

It seemed wrong to me that they weren't there for the kids to learn and play with. 

Nice, Merry Christmas

Jason, you have the biggest heart!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

31 minutes ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

A few are already in the truck ready to go down there next week :)

So I wonder if the official Disney Blog and all the other bloggers will ever report on this.... campers re-supplying equipment for Disney because they are too much a Scrooge to do it themselves. :angry:

Like I said, they could've sent a CM to Dollar Tree or Wally World to pick up a few.  It seems like they do that on occasion to re-stock the Meadow.

You guys are the Anti-Scrooges! :P

8 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

6 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

A few are already in the truck ready to go down there next week :)

Love you guys!!

I'll be packing down a bunch when we go in February. 

This is truly a sad state of affairs. What parent would not notice their child taking a hula hoop? They cannot exactly fit in one's pocket. 

And breaking them? It takes blatant abuse to break a hula hoop. And the one thrown in a tree looks like an adult did it. It's just too high for a kid to have thrown. Absolutely pathetic that any adult would do such a thing. I hate to think it may have been a parent with a child watching. What a way to teach disrespect for property. 

On 12/23/2016 at 5:09 AM, Katman1356...Jason said:

That's nice, but I'm not really into hula hoops.  The next time I'm at the Fort, can you ship down some beer?

2 hours ago, DaveInTN said:

Even better.  

As long as you're delivering in person, can you also bring some potato salad, and maybe some sort of cake?  It's your fault for posting pictures of deliciousness over the years. 

Potato Salad no problem. Cake will need me to borrow an oven. ;-)

Here is a picture of when we gave ours to Josephine. She says she's keeping closer watch on the ones that were given to her. What is mostly happening is kids are bending them by stepping on them and pulling...... grrrrr

15780667_10208054920434040_4796394863536

How fantastic of the fiends to do this!

Carol they look very similar to the ones my kids have and they are pretty strong and durable. We've had them for about 3 years and if kids manage to break them their parents are paying a darn bit of attention to them. I hope people become more respectful of the hoops! We will probably get over there this week and hopefully will get a chance to use them.