Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beckers

Citrus grove tours?

7 posts in this topic

Adam has always wanted to pick oranges/tour a grove  and since we will have a car and and won't have tickets for every day I thought maybe we can find some place? Any suggestions before I turn to google?

Adam has always wanted to pick oranges/tour a grove  and since we will have a car and and won't have tickets for every day I thought maybe we can find some place? Any suggestions before I turn to google?

I wish I knew! There are lots of groves in Lake County around Clermont. It's a nice area with hills and lakes and close to disney. I'll try to check around locally.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Check out the Citrus Tower.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Wish I had seen this earlier, I have a orange grove and would love to have you come see it. Even let you pick some and will allow you to camp in my yard most any time.

We ended up running out of time and didn't make it to one but next time we are there I'll contact you!! 

Yesterday would have been a good day to tour, I was mowing and saw considerable wildlife including an alligator plus they were picking oranges and cutting watermellons, was a lot going on here.