I am laying here on my couch watching YouTube videos of the Fort at Christmas. I still have not convinced my wife to let me leave to head down. It would be a long drive and I would probably have to sleep in the parking lot but hey....i would be at the fort.

Was curious how things were down there this year. Anyone on the scene that can help feed my addiction? I need my fix.

6 hours ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

What would you like to know? Weather today is in the low 80s. Every day so far has been beautiful! We're going to loop and look at decorations today. I'll post some pics. Here's our site.

3b5cf59eb39d5a4c939fce6b81994a40.jpg84d6fcde055c35de357b97738f7616c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your site looks great Kelly. Hope y'all are having fun.

Looks great. I am going through camping withdrawal and am really missing the fort. Only 11 months until we are back. I would love to be there at Christmas but I doubt that will happen while my kids are still young. I have to live through you guys while we enjoy Christmas here in cold and dreary Ohio.

The 1600 loop seems to have a lot of decorations.  Looping last night, I was surprised to see a smattering of open pads on the 1800, 800, and 1700 loops. Maybe it's just a timing thing. I was the only one checking in at around noon on Thursday. Part of the beauty of the Fort is that it never seems crowded to me.  I also haven't seen a lot of bad behavior. Although several folks appear to have missed the rule aboUT having a max of 13 vehicles per lot. ;)

4 hours ago, caveat lector said:

The 1600 loop seems to have a lot of decorations.  Looping last night, I was surprised to see a smattering of open pads on the 1800, 800, and 1700 loops. Maybe it's just a timing thing. I was the only one checking in at around noon on Thursday. Part of the beauty of the Fort is that it never seems crowded to me.  I also haven't seen a lot of bad behavior. Although several folks appear to have missed the rule aboUT having a max of 13 vehicles per lot. ;)

13 vehicles per lot?