Passholder Seating for Epcot International Festival of the Arts

I got the following email from WDW to sign up for seats for these concerts. I was able to get seats for myself and other passholders that I am linked with in my "Friends and Family".

Don't know if we'll actually attend as all of our group is not passholders, but I thought I'd at least give it a try :) I got tickets for the Feb 18th show at 6:45

20170111_spacer.gif

20170111_AP_WDW_Mickey_Email_Header.png

Broadway songs on the "Mane" Stage
20170111_Epcot-Fest-Arts_Header-1.jpg

Register for Passholder seating!
Enjoy unforgettable live music at our newest Epcot® festival! Be there to experience phenomenal Broadway talent in concert, performing songs from hit musicals like The Lion King, Newsies, Aladdin and more.

Reserve your space at one of the following performances:

20170111_Epcot-Fest-Arts_Inset-Images1.j
JAN 13–16 & JAN 20–23
Ashley Brown and Josh Strickland performing songs from: Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Mary Poppins and The Little Mermaid
20170111_Epcot-Fest-Arts_Inset-Images2.j
JAN 27–30 & FEB 3–6
Kevin Massey and Kerry Butler performing songs from Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Newsies and Aladdin
20170111_Epcot-Fest-Arts_Inset-Images3.j
FEB 10–13 & FEB 17–20
Kissy Simmons and Alton Fitzgerald White performing songs from Disney's The Lion King, Aida, Aladdin and The Little Mermaid
Entertainment subject to change without notice.

SHOW TIMES FRI–MON 5:30 and 6:45 p.m. 
America Gardens Theatre
Seating is complimentary. Tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last.

Sad I didn't see this earlier and by the time I did they either where all taken or not being offered for the show I wanted to see. 

I didn't pay much attention in 2016 because we had so much going on we barely used our annual passes. But I know for eat to the beat they had FP in 2015, wondering if they did that again and if they had them for the concerts at flower and garden?  Also wondering if this passholder thing will carry through or only for the arts thing. 

Did anyone who made a reservation get an email confirmation?

I signed up as soon as I got the notification email, and made a reservation.  I got to the confirmation page, but didn't take a screen shot of it, as I figured I'd get a confirmation email.  But, I got nothing. 

Nothing shows up for MDE for this either.

I guess it will be on my MB?

TCD

14 hours ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

I got a confirmation email and I'm required to bring the printout of the email to pick up my tickets for the seating.

Nuts.

I didn't get an email.  So, I have no proof that I registered.

I doubt this is a big deal, though- it probably won't be hard to get in for this via the standby line.

TCD

On 1/12/2017 at 3:59 PM, Tri-Circle-D said:

Did anyone who made a reservation get an email confirmation?

I signed up as soon as I got the notification email, and made a reservation.  I got to the confirmation page, but didn't take a screen shot of it, as I figured I'd get a confirmation email.  But, I got nothing. 

Nothing shows up for MDE for this either.

I guess it will be on my MB?

TCD

I also got an email. 

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Even though I didn't get a confirming email, I stopped by to pick up my admission tickets (which are actually stickers), and a CM with an iPad found my reservations.

We went to the performance this past Saturday, January 21.  I am glad that we did.  It was really good!

I am going to post a mini trip report later today (hopefully).

Helpful hint- I don't know if the email tells you where to pick up the tickets, but you pick them up in the same spot they were distributing the Passholder Food and Wine tumblers (across from Colortopia, in the former Vision House in Innoventions).

TCD

3 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Update:

Even though I didn't get a confirming email, I stopped by to pick up my admission tickets (which are actually stickers), and a CM with an iPad found my reservations.

We went to the performance this past Saturday, January 21.  I am glad that we did.  It was really good!

I am going to post a mini trip report later today (hopefully).

Helpful hint- I don't know if the email tells you where to pick up the tickets, but you pick them up in the same spot they were distributing the Passholder Food and Wine tumblers (across from Colortopia, in the former Vision House in Innoventions).

TCD

We were at EPCOT Sunday.  Didn't do the shows though.  How were the crowds?  Sunday was nice.

9 minutes ago, Travisma said:

We were at EPCOT Sunday.  Didn't do the shows though.  How were the crowds?  Sunday was nice.

It was moderately busy.  But, nowhere near as bad as a Food and Wine Saturday. The weather was nice Saturday.  I was spooked by the weather predictions for Sunday, but, luckily, we didn't get anything too bad.

TCD

30 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

It was moderately busy.  But, nowhere near as bad as a Food and Wine Saturday. The weather was nice Saturday.  I was spooked by the weather predictions for Sunday, but, luckily, we didn't get anything too bad.

TCD

That's how we felt. Way easier to get around.  Food booths weren't too busy, except for the permanent beer booth at Germany.  That had a huge line.

It felt like there was more to do, looking at the art booths as compared to just eating and drinking.  I saw that Bourbon coffee drink, I was tempted, but the cost of almost $10 changed my mind.

We stayed until about 2:30 and were on I-4 before 3. We wanted to be home before the storm hit Tampa at 5.  Of course we didn't get any rain until 8  It was overcast, but not menacing, had some sun peek thru a couple of times.  The wind was crazy, my FF hat blew off 3 times.

1 hour ago, Travisma said:

That's how we felt. Way easier to get around.  Food booths weren't too busy, except for the permanent beer booth at Germany.  That had a huge line.

It felt like there was more to do, looking at the art booths as compared to just eating and drinking.  I saw that Bourbon coffee drink, I was tempted, but the cost of almost $10 changed my mind.

We stayed until about 2:30 and were on I-4 before 3. We wanted to be home before the storm hit Tampa at 5.  Of course we didn't get any rain until 8  It was overcast, but not menacing, had some sun peek thru a couple of times.  The wind was crazy, my FF hat blew off 3 times.

I liked looking at the art in the tents too.

One potential problem is the big tent they have set up near the America pavilion.  When we got out of the 5:30 show, we headed toward Japan along with big mob that had exited the theater.  There was gridlock in the walkway by that big tent because it blocks off about 1/3 of the normal walkway, and no CM's were around to help people figure out how to walk on the right and not block the walkway with their giant strollers and ECV's.  It would have been way worse had it been a busy day.

TCD

21 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I liked looking at the art in the tents too.

One potential problem is the big tent they have set up near the America pavilion.  When we got out of the 5:30 show, we headed toward Japan along with big mob that had exited the theater.  There was gridlock in the walkway by that big tent because it blocks off about 1/3 of the normal walkway, and no CM's were around to help people figure out how to walk on the right and not block the walkway with their giant strollers and ECV's.  It would have been way worse had it been a busy day.

TCD

I don't remember seeing that, but we had gone to the restrooms and kidcot at the American pavilion, so maybe we got around it?

17 minutes ago, Travisma said:

I don't remember seeing that, but we had gone to the restrooms and kidcot at the American pavilion, so maybe we got around it?

I think it was only bad because the show let out.  A lot of the tents encroached in the walkways.  In most places it was no big deal, but there near the theater is not a good place for a large tent.

TCD

1 hour ago, Beckers said:

Ewww. I didn't think that was listed on the listed of music 

It wasn't on the list!  Those boogers tricked us!

But, it made sense, since this is the next Broadway offering by Disney.

The performers were excellent, and it was interesting to hear "Let it Go" sung as a duet by a male and female singer.  Thankfully, they only sang that one Frozen song.  The rest were from the advertised list.

TCD

On January 12, 2017 at 7:18 PM, mouseketab.....Carol said:

I got a confirmation email and I'm required to bring the printout of the email to pick up my tickets for the seating.

Me too, but I asked the other day and they said as long as I had the reservation number and ID I didn't need to bring the printout.  Tthat woud be problematic since we don't travel with a printer :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, lightbikes said:

Me too, but I asked the other day and they said as long as I had the reservation number and ID I didn't need to bring the printout.  Tthat woud be problematic since we don't travel with a printer :rolleyes:

I didn't even have my reservation # when I checked in on 1/21.  The CM was able to look up the reservation on her iPad.  She insisted that I had been sent a confirming email, and that it must have gone to a spam folder.  I don't know what happened to that email, as I repeatedly checked my spam folder, and I did not receive it.  I had to show my plastic card and photo ID.

Also, in case anyone is wondering- only the passholder who made  the reservation has to be present- I was able to pick up the stickers for everyone in my group.

TCD