Passholder Seating for Epcot International Festival of the Arts

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 2:05 PM, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

Have you checked your spam folder?  Or go through MDE and make sure all of your stuff is up to date and see if there is communication options.

That worked.  I found a communication option that wasn't checked.  Thanks for the idea!

43 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I didn't even have my reservation # when I checked in on 1/21.  The CM was able to look up the reservation on her iPad.  She insisted that I had been sent a confirming email, and that it must have gone to a spam folder.  I don't know what happened to that email, as I repeatedly checked my spam folder, and I did not receive it.  I had to show my plastic card and photo ID.

Also, in case anyone is wondering- only the passholder who made  the reservation has to be present- I was able to pick up the stickers for everyone in my group.

TCD

That must be what happens to all my emails that I won passes to the special Disney Blog Events!  :lol:

Maybe I should just show up and say that the server ate my confirmation.

31 minutes ago, Travisma said:

That must be what happens to all my emails that I won passes to the special Disney Blog Events!  :lol:

Maybe I should just show up and say that the server ate my confirmation.

Good luck with that.

I did have a reservation- and my name was in the system.  When I gave the CM my last name, she found it and read my first name back to me- before looking at my ID.

From what I've seen, it works the same way at the Blog meet-ups- they have iPads and can confirm whether or not you're on the list.

TCD