I totally forgot to post this but on 1/5 after my kids did the runDisney Kids Races we took the bus from World Wide of Sports to the Contemporary so we could walk to the MK. While we were waiting to cross the street, we saw a flatbed truck go back towards the MK with Lightning McQueen on it. He wasn't covered up or anything. I didn't have time to take a picture because I was pushing the stroller and my phone was in my book bag. 

54 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Uh, Mrs. TCD could give you a pretty long list.

TCD

HA!  In other words, you're in a marriage.....   ;)

I wonder if they might have been taking it to be re-painted, re-stickered, etc.  The trailers for Cars3 show Lightning with a different look in the new movie.

My son has a ton of Lightning McQueen toys, pajamas, bedsheets, etc.  We have watched Cars MANY times (I think we watched Cars 2 twice...LOL!)

Does anyone agree with us that instead of Avatar Land they should be building a WDW version of Cars Land?

Ka-Chow!  B)

2 minutes ago, Avatab.... Steve said:

HA!  In other words, you're in a marriage.....   ;)

I wonder if they might have been taking it to be re-painted, re-stickered, etc.  The trailers for Cars3 show Lightning with a different look in the new movie.

My son has a ton of Lightning McQueen toys, pajamas, bedsheets, etc.  We have watched Cars MANY times (I think we watched Cars 2 twice...LOL!)

Does anyone agree with us that instead of Avatar Land they should be building a WDW version of Cars Land?

Ka-Chow!  B)

I think they should have built a Nightmare Before Christmas Land, or a Tangled or Brave ride

• 4 weeks later...