What type of site and where to rent

38 minutes ago, Beckers said:

I would start with contacting Jason, he's a TA, a board sponsor and a good guy (see Jason I didn't call you "the man"). He can help you with securing a reservation for a site (no cost to you).  

[email protected]

I'll say it..Jason is "The Man" ?

One thing to keep in mind about offsite cart rentals is Disney no longer allows them to drop the carts off at your site. They arrange to meet you nearby offsite and you hookup and drive the cart to your site. The prices still beat Disney but if you are only looking at a cart for a day or two the time to pickup and drop off  might offset the cost savings. Just something to think about.

On 1/15/2017 at 4:54 PM, Beckers said:

And Kenny is still around but I don't know about his prices. 

Best bet is to give him a call.  Since Disney booted all the GC rental vendors off property, those still renting have been keeping a pretty low profile and not publishing a lot of details publicly.

On 1/16/2017 at 8:44 AM, keith_h said:

The prices still beat Disney but if you are only looking at a cart for a day or two the time to pickup and drop off  might offset the cost savings. Just something to think about.

Yep, this too.